piru love is the best song ever

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im crazy geeked, and i was never a blood or crip...but this song is this shizznit fo' shizzle. itll make you wanna pour some out for yo dead homie or somethin'. im bouts to go on the block and junk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

can someone ban these "theme homos" theyre ruining my perfectly good gangbanging on wax topic...post...thread thing.

Guest SayOne

is it me or does linkin park suck big huge industrial sized penis's , i really them with a passion to the point of assasination...jus had to get that off my chest...

Originally posted by SayOne

is it me or does linkin park suck big huge industrial sized penis's , i really them with a passion to the point of assasination...jus had to get that off my chest...

oh I love these guys. And the little kids with their hoodies on...........You walk by them in a Carcass t-shirt and they're like "do you listen to Linkin Park?"

"No"

"fucking loser...."

WTF?

Bodice_ripper - NONE MORE METAL!!!

Originally posted by SayOne

Aye, they blow asscock. (ass meaning donkey..)

Archived