Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nick5542

damn rain

i wanted to go bombing all day but i was in school then when i get out it rains and i cant. i hate rain, it always ruins my plans!

yeah man fuck the rain, its been raining here to.but today is looking good, so im really fucking happy about the weekend.yay

if i make big plans to go painting, the rain won't stop me. yeah it does make pieces, etc look like shit and you get wet as hell from point a to point b but what does a little water hurt? but yes...fuck the rain.

Guest Asid

ehe

I'm going bombing tonight and its snowing like a bitch, is supposed to for the rest of the day...Just find a under bridge spot.

paint in a tunnel. its warm and toasty. it also stops random people walking in and around your mid night fun.

YEA FUCK THE RAIN!

I WENT TO GO DO SOME TAGS TONIGHT

AND IT WAS RAINING SO I WENT UNDER A BRIDGE

THE WALLS WERE SO DAMP THE PAINT WAS

SLIDEING RIGHT OFF THE WALL LIKE WATER...

Guest Asid

lol

wtf were you using krylon? get some rusto for harsh weather hit, and I'll kill you if you say "TOGGING" again....

basically..the targets for night bombing in the rain are:

brick walls

stone walls

un painted wood (fences) all this shit absorbs paint pretty good...ive rocked fills in the rain on wooden fences and the shit will stick fairly good

things you cant hit in the rain

trucks

painted walls

Re: ehe

...Just find a under bridge spot.

That's what i usually do when i'm at school and it startes raining i just go under a bridge and bomb. but all the bridges around here suck soi'm pretty much fucked when it rains.

its sunday here..nothing else to do but go paint...im hung over from two days of drinking...havent painted in a week...wanted to go out today...it just started to down pour....my weekends runied....phooooy!!:mad:

Guest eessee

rain rain go away blow a writer another day... i hate rain but u should use bug spray and u can only see it when it rains.....its cheap and u always have some but there is nothing else to do..... i hate rain it really blows me...... damn clouds :mad: