ONE BREATHE,CLOSER TO DEATH

THEMOPFE

Guest mugshot

no offence but people who do threads about themselves are fuckin toy.

besides your stuff aint makin me do cartwheels.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cover .

what do all these people have against acet and themo.. what else can i say?

props to deem for clearing up the bronx style issue.

that shits hot 2 death, there aint no ces biting there fellaz, thats pure bronx style... get it right, many heads were rockin that style before ces..so chill on that. feelin the first wall alot.and the Most piece. lovin that acet with the green background, get at me this weekend 2 paint my niggaz.peace

that may be, but if you put most of those themo pieces next to ivory or ces, they look identical. im not trying to downtalk the kid or anything, clearly he has skills, and his walls always look good, but some of the pieces look so close to those other bronx guys at first glance i would swear its a ces or ivory, just speaking my opinion.

and for the guy saying its toy to post your own shit, eat a dick, its the same as sending flicks to a magzine and showing someone your pictures, its all about self promotion.nothingwrong with using the internet to expand your audience.

Guest VomitPFE
Guest sodapop7
Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

post some of your bombs and fr8s if you have any.

don't hold your breath that's limited edition .....'' train style''applied via permission wall 100 percent copied,and i mean 100 percent [minus the train part ]via lovely dover new jersey.zero respect ....zero.from me or the gang...there is a reason repilica paintings sell at the sheration hotel for less than 19.95.

that is what this is in my opinion.without the ''i know you are but what i am'' personal online insults y'all seem to love ....online thuggery is silly kiddos.forever thumbs down

Guest cover .
Originally posted by sodapop7

don't hold your breath that's limited edition .....'' train style''applied via permission wall 100 percent copied,and i mean 100 percent [minus the train part ]via lovely dover new jersey.zero respect ....zero.from me or the gang...there is a reason repilica paintings sell at the sheration hotel for less than 19.95.

that is what this is in my opinion.without the ''i know you are but what i am'' personal online insults y'all seem to love ....online thuggery is silly kiddos.forever thumbs down

i was a little confused about what u mean here.. its very abstract if you know what i mean..

and we dont stop

to sodapop it seems youve followed my career very closely yet ive never herd of you...oh yea thats because you talk behind a fake screenname...thats cool though...by the way ive got tons of fr8 fliks(you know being that fr8s are sooooo hard to do since they lay them up in the woods)....so maybe one day well run into each other and i could show ya some shit...not that it realy matters cuz im gonna continue doin me either way dunny....post some of your "original styles" mr no name.http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/themo/Themo3.jpg'>

Re: and we dont stop

Originally posted by THEMOPFE

..by the way ive got tons of fr8 fliks(you know being that fr8s are sooooo hard to do since they lay them up in the woods, ...

damm tell me where the fr8s are in the woods around here this way i dont have to risk my ass doing them. i always thought painting freights is illegall and painting legal walls is legal. you really shouldnt insult the large portion of writers on this board who do freights because you wont make alot of friends especially if you continuously show us all your "legal" stuff.

I'm sure themo and acet did not got permission to do those burners along the tracks in that very first pic , any way who cares if he does legals or not,why are you so concerned about his methods of graff ,worry about you and your crew .

to each his own ,

i think hes doing it up , i dont understant why you feel the need to see what else he does , unless your a big fan of his work

but if you can do better ,like he said post your pics up , show and prove,,

just my 2 cents,hate all you want

TENZ ONE

dym crew

Re: Re: and we dont stop

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

damm tell me where the fr8s are in the woods around here this way i dont have to risk my ass doing them. i always thought painting freights is illegall and painting legal walls is legal. you really shouldnt insult the large portion of writers on this board who do freights because you wont make alot of friends especially if you continuously show us all your "legal" stuff.

.. damn i didnt know they gave permission for track spots. if you looked at that first flick with the red and black background youd see that aint legal. we actually got chased out twice while doing that one. just becuase its a wall dont mean you cant get bagged or you aint risking shit to do it.

anyway we dont got anything against freights or writers who only do freights.it just happens we like walls. by the way i wasnt looking for any internet friends.. pal. :)

Archived