How to IMPROVE "The Bench"

KASTsystem

I have an idea.

The Bench is FULL of "sticky" threads which kind of makes it a pain in the ass to see all of the new threads. Most of these threads are for deceased writers and are obviously very important threads. My suggestion is to make a seperate forum for RIP writers or a seperate forum for "stickies."

Just an idea...what do you think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

here's some sugestions for the name of this new fourm...

The Hall

The Wall

Bricklayers

The Foundations

First Nation

.?? that's all I can come up with now.

my suggestion was

'ghost yard'

but im afraid people might take it as trying to be cute, as opposed to referencing the place where trains, when taken out of service, go to hang out with eachother. anyone thats ever been in a 'ghost yard' im sure can attest the fact that its a cool feeling, standing amidst all the history... but thats just me.

i like pistols name just fine, wrap this puppy up.

so, basically, except for Mapo's double vote for 'Last Writes', it seems the only choices stirring public support are 'The Heavens' and 'Ghost Yard'... let's get at least 2 more suggestions and we'll put it to a vote in a poll here... I think 5 choices to start would be good...

so far...

'The Heavens'

'Ghost Yard'

just 3 more...

'Last Writes' can be one, I like 'Grave Yard' too because it takes the emphasis off the 'famous' ghost yard in NYC... pump up the suggestions y'all, let's get this thing done...

... hmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Misteraven

alright, first person to think of a name I like gets to name it. Once the names official I make the changes.

the boneyard

upstairs crew

Rest In Power (of coarse)

history makers

CAPS..... just don't know

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i think we need a real down chat room like some fake me out aol chat room with monitor and some crucial chatrooms like with diffrent types of subjects and some crap like that.......

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i think it should be more sybolic a name , ie. the heavens , that represents something positive ......

rather than one which is 'negative' or reminicent of death , like grave yard or ghost yard ............these ppl need to be remembered for being writers , and putting in work , getting crazy ups etc , and not remembered bc they died . i do not like the more death oriented suggestions

Archived