news article .

TeaMVCali2

School tagging out graffiti

It just got tougher to scrawl nasty names about the principal on the wall at San Jose's Luther Burbank Elementary School.

Moreno & Associates Inc. of San Jose has installed--gratis--a product called the Graffiti Solution System on a building facing the school that has been a heavy target of graffiti vandals.

GSS is a protective polymer coating that paint and ink can't penetrate.

The makers of the product claim it will protect a wall from graffiti for up to 25 years. Moreno also donated the installation of the system at El Roble School in Gilroy.

Meanwhile, several hundred students at Luther Burbank will be treated to lunch and dinner Sept. 29 courtesy of the Silicon Valley chapter of the National Association of Catering Executives.

Besides feeding the kids, their parents and teachers, NACE will take them on a museum tour, trolley ride and to a performance of Schoolhouse Rock in downtown San Jose.

Burbank principal Paul Madarang said the event will expose the students to downtown offerings they otherwise could not afford.

More than 30 area catering firms are helping organize and contribute to the kid's expedition, supplying macaroni and cheese, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

----------------------------

i dont get it. what does catering have to do with graf? maybe i misread. anyway what is GSS? how does it work???? any solutions ??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

put stickers on this gss shit or carve on it. it will make them feel kinda stupid either way like they tried to prevent graffiti but it will happen anyways. i carve into metro stops and tag them up so my shit will always be onit

one word

One word "ETCH" i'd like to see them buff their windows.... I just hope they dont start putting that paint "EVERYWHERE" on bombs...The only bombs we'll be able to have last will be Heavens or Crazy Bridge shit....God what mother fucker hates graff so much he has to make a buff that will last up to 25 years against graff? Damn I dont know but I'd probally do something stupid their and stoop to the level of etch..

rip nace....... does anyone else see the iorny in it...... i mean like these kids dont want to do graff..... then it says nace... like the writer... is bringing them to get other kind of thigns to occupy themselves or whatever..... i mean if u didnt no about the National Association of Catering Executives, then you would find that quite strange..... i did.. rip nace

Archived