UFO'S..

graffsurgeon

any one ever seen something flying in the sky that doesnt look like a plane, bird, or christopher reeves..? tuesday night i was venturing around in the forests of maine and i saw an object in the sky very low and making very sharp turns..it circled basically around the perimeter of the town and took off..im pretty sure it was a drug drone or a real good cropduster with a couple of camel jockeys at the wheel..this was at 11 30 at night..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yeah, i live near rosewell and let me tell you, there's never been a bigger hoax.

it's all in the mind. otherwise proof and evidence would have well past surmounted to prove ufos exisitance. it's just that paranoia feeling making you hallucinate, like when painting a freight in a hot yard and you think you see the fuzz sneaking up.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You know, one night I did see something pretty strange in the sky... but upon further inspection, it happened to be, in fact, Christopher Reeves. So the answer is no. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: 10:27 PM 02/28/02, and my OE80o still owns you all.

Guest fr8lover

one time when camping a long time ago, my buddies and i spotted a dot in the sky changing colors and shifting positions all over the sky, it moved in really jagged all over the place motions...

definetely not normal...anyone ever see stuff like that?

Originally posted by fr8lover

one time when camping a long time ago, my buddies and i spotted a dot in the sky changing colors and shifting positions all over the sky, it moved in really jagged all over the place motions...

definetely not normal...anyone ever see stuff like that?

Holy shit , i was just gonna say the same thing , it happened to me when i was camping to , this big circular thing was glowing in the sky , so i thought it was a planet , but then it started moving around all crazy like , and changing colours from red to blue and everything in between ..........it was fuckin wierd

Archived