things are starting to look up...

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

sorry if this is gonna be one of those annoying threads...maybe it well maybe it won't. well i don't really care etheir way.

the past few years have just been really up and down for me just feeling miserable and shitty...nothing makes me happy.whatever happiness i would find would only be temperary.so basically i could have been considered an emo schmuck in a way...minus the bad haircuts,over priced used clothes and wanky bad record collection. but this last weekend just really motivated me. a met some cool kids.saw some really good bands that just blew me away.i keep getting asked to do artwork for random things..friends bands,zines,flyers,etc etc. . i'm not feeling as lazy and as nervous to go out and paint feeling more motivated to go out and not give a fuck.i met this rad girl.we talked about random shit for hours.she gave me her #.i'm still shocked about that one...we're supposed to hang out this weekend sometime.one of my bestfriends who i haven't talked to in a few years called out of the blue. .i finally got the original back for my graff zine...so that should be out finally after to 2 years of hell with that. i'm just overwhelmed with all of this.

i actully feel good and proud about it...i feel like my life might actully acomplish and build up to something.

it's just a nice change of pace for once.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit man, things are going wonderful for me too. A lot better then last year, shit just keeps getting better. I think I got life kinda figured out. The best thing was recently. I saw this incredibly cute girl, I was like man, I wish I could at least get to know her. Next thing she comes up to me and asks her to eat dinner with her. It was amazing. And now I finnaly met some cool kids at school. rock on.

Guest professor poopatronic

hey well i got arrested yesterday for grand theft and second degree assault and i have a long stay in juvi to look forward to. rad bro!

i got arrested last week for graffiti, my parents dont trust me, im 16 and ive never had a girlfriend, or been close to a girl, i suck at EVERYTHING i do, i get bad grades, i hate everything...your lucky about your recent sucess, im tempted to blow my fuckin brains out, no one will care anyways

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by REGULATOR

i got arrested last week for graffiti, my parents dont trust me, im 16 and ive never had a girlfriend, or been close to a girl, i suck at EVERYTHING i do, i get bad grades, i hate everything...your lucky about your recent sucess, im tempted to blow my fuckin brains out, no one will care anyways

that's how i was when i was 15...got arrested,lost my friends,dad didn't trust me or talk to me for over a month.failing through most of high school.i had a girlfriend at that time but she cheated on me and broke my fuckin' heart and betrayed 2 years of friendship before that.i was at a point where i was about to end my life completely but then for some strange reason graff kept poping into my head...sounds silly as fuck but i think it sorta saved me in a way.just keep going...things will get better.

Guest SPLINTER
Originally posted by REGULATOR

i hear you bro im in the exact same position but i got one good friend and ive been reading Gandhi the autobiography, and its been inspiring if you want to read it on your comp go to http://http://www.mahatma.org.in/books/sho...ng=en&cat=books

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by cmeup

good to hear things going good... i think we all deserve a break from tha shit we all seem to be dealing with lately...

i forget how tha song goes but it said something like...

comparing something to my accomplishments... or something..

ill fix this when i remember it..

teaser :D

yeah it's a nice nice break from everything bad over the past few years...almost feels like a clean slate i guess.everyone has been seeming to go through alot of shit left and right.hope it changes for alot of people. i'm all buzzing i got to hang out with some friends and that girl again.get to do it all over again tomorrow.

Archived