STDs what have you had?(have)

Guest Top Taco

Originally posted by ASER1NE

not a damn thing , because i dont sleep with whores

Ever seen the movie kids?

Where the girls in there whores?

Most were virgins...

Maybe that girl you hit up for her second time could of been a girl who had the same type of guy at telly...you can never tell.

Im not going into my std experience, but i will say i have nothing, now.

YOU NEVER KNOW...always be safe..

Aids, hiv shit like that is not funny, and not to be laughed at..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

People joke about Herpes, but that shit is no joke.

I have a good friend who got it from out of nowhere (I'm not lying). She was tested for it once and came up negative, then she was tested again a year later and had it. The only guy she was with during that year was a virgin who didn't cheat on her. She thought the guy was cheating on her for sure until the doctor told her it can be contracted through various forms of light, non-sexual contact (drinking after someone, sitting on a toilet seat fresh after someone else used it, etc...) he even said he had it on his knee once (?!) and didn't know exactly how it was transmitted to him. Again, I'm not joking.

nah never seen that movie , but i dont know anyone my age who has ever had an std , and i think that if youre not a whore you shouldnt get one , common sense and some protection shoud make sure of that ......if your sleeping around with guys that you dont know well enough to know if they got one , then ur a whore ........

^^^okay i didnt know that above info..........but still

Archived