BEST DRUG EXPERIENCE

Guest Top Taco

Originally posted by T.T Boy

sorry iris, i like its taste.

i like the taste of it on my tongue and inbetween my cheek and gums.

im so glad i dont like that drugs high.

have you ever had coke that burned your nose?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vast_amped

what about tripping on acid and ecstacy???? thats some shit right there...

or how about taking more than 8 tabs of acid in a night anymore than 8 tabs and you get a reality check i swear , then when it wears off you laugh harder than youve ever laughed thats the shit... but be careful kids

this one night, i had my parent's house all to myself, so i invited over some of my friends over.

before it got real late and into the night, i had taken already two hits of acid in each one of my eyes and another three or four orally, so i was already gone.

in addition to that, he had 10 grams of some pretty good opium between us + my friends were on e, as i was the only one that took any acid at all.

one thing lead to another, and one of my friends ended up at his girlfriend's house about 20-30 minutes outside of the city. he called and said he needed a ride back to town and to bring his share of the opium with me (i hadn't thrown down, as my friends went three ways on this 10 grams). i took what i had to take and proceeded to make my way out of town..

within 10 minutes of driving in my car, i got pulled over for a broken turn signal + i wasn't supposed to be driving that late, as i was still under this state law of not being able to drive after 9pm, and this was at like 2-3 in the morning. the police officer, proceeded to take me down the street to the house of this girl i knew, in the back of his car, not handcuffed, but still very much getting visuals and just feeling really funny.

as soon as he let me out at the house, i waited until he left, got the girl to drive me back down to my car (it was parked a ways down the street), hop in and continue on.

while this is all happening, including getting pulled over, i had this opium on me the entire time.

so i pick up my friend, we smoke some opium with this girl and proceed to make it back to my parent's house /w girl + friend in tow.

as soon as we make it out of downtown, i get pulled over again.

as the cop walks up, i quickly relize that this is the same cop that pulled me over hours eariler and that i'm in for it, going to jail or whatever. i'm still rocking out very very much so.

"may, i please see your license and registation"

"yes, here you go"

"hey wait, i pulled you over eariler tonight. get out of the car."

so i got out, got back into his car, got issued a ticket and managed to talk this police officer into this idea that one of my friends is going to finish driving home and not to take me to jail, as that wouldn't be the right thing to do. so the cop leaves, and we're sitting there, and as everybody is trying to drive my car nobody can as it is stick and i am the only one in the car that can drive stick.

so i hop in and drive home.

made it home, fine and had such a wonderful night afterwards..

Guest Can you sign my book???

I used to have fun takin some good acid and going to the Tunnel...Me and my friends used to just chill out in this field and take e, smoke blunts and drink forties...The last time I took E, me and my friend with like 4 girls walked down to the bay, dressed up in wigs and weird old peoples clothes...All the girls were good looking except one fat chick...At the end of the night the girl who I had my eye on asks me to sleep in bed with here and her friend, then the fat chick says she wants to come to, I bugged out and slept on the floor in the living room...Ill never take E again, the crash is too much too handle...That same night I ended up alone talking to this girls older brother who was piss drunk about his kid...My eyes were rolling in the back of my head and I could barely speak, and he kept saying I know how I must look to you, and I had just had to wonder how I looked to him...My party days are waring thin...Drugs arent as good as they once were...Just getting older I guess...

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

X.....T............C...........but i would not want to bump it...fuck that shit...xtc is what made me wanna quit drugs....i have read minds on acid though,

i like microdots. double dipped pyramids..no nose smiley faces..ah..that homegrown chronic. budweiser. k-pins. oc's like you dont know. and that motherfuckin done..yet the only time i had a shitty day with done was when i backed my lincoln into the side of my moms subaru. that fuckin blew horseballs. that liquid.

Guest grafkat

Getting weeded

Anyone ever used a vaporizer? It's a heat gun that you get from home depot or somewhere, and use it to vaporize your trees. I once smoked 20 bowls of it...

Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly

best-maybe when i smoked some dro on the beach then smoked some more and layed there in a daze unaware of how sunburned i got

also at my friends summer house me and another kid went out to smoke on a little island at the lake and paddled back and right at the dock(fully clothed) climbing up the ddock we just fell right in the water like 2 high stupid fucks..it was great..so we got the zig zags wet and had to get a local-yokel to buy us some more

worst- when my friend couldnt handle silver haze and we started beating up each other and he kicked me in the nuts at full force 2 times in a row.

dont fuck with dxm, its fucked up shit for your brain. even worse when its in cough medicine.

Originally posted by Iris

have you ever had coke that burned your nose?

drunk and don't want to go all the way through this thread. if coke burns your nose, then it's amphetamines, probably bathtub crank.

i.ve taken so many fucking drugs, it's amazing i'm not dead, and i still can't stop. dumb............

Why drink that Robutussin shit when you can just smoke wet? Its twelve times better and not as nasty. One time I smoked two jars to the dome, went home and my mom starts talking to me. The whole conversation I was walking in a circle and screaming when she was right next to me. Most wetted I've ever been.

Cocaine and E are the best drugs, by far. In fact, I don't even call them drugs. I call them feelings. Whenever I want to feel like I'm the shit I bang a line. Whenever I want to feel open and loving I drop an E bomb. The only thing I don't like about the two is coming down. Fuck wanting more, three hours after I eat an E pill I NEEEEEEEED more. Its just too hard to part with that feeling. LOL.

Archived