good parking spaces...

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was hoping that this thread was about annoying fuckers that would sit and wait 5 minutes while someone backed out, just so that they wouldnt have to walk an extra 5 or 6 spaces.

fuckers...i had to sit behind some asshole while he waited for some else.

they should both die. him for being a dumb lazy bastard, her for taking so fucking long..

come on people, a little exercise wont kill you.

Originally posted by chozer

i was hoping that this thread was about annoying fuckers that would sit and wait 5 minutes while someone backed out, just so that they wouldnt have to walk an extra 5 or 6 spaces.

fuckers...i had to sit behind some asshole while he waited for some else.

they should both die. him for being a dumb lazy bastard, her for taking so fucking long..

come on people, a little exercise wont kill you.

how about when someone follows you all the way through a parking lot so they can get your space... i've had people drive right behind me while i'm walking, all the way through a big parking lot... when people do that, once i actually get to my car i like to turn on the engine, and then just sit there and smoke a couple of cigarettes...

a friend of mine goes to a university down south, and he went out one night with rusto yellow and covered all the RESERVED parking blocks. it was the university scandal of the decade. everyone flipped out. a newspaper interviewed him via email. a bunch of crazy shit. basically they thought he was doing it because he wanted to make security look dumb. anyways, the newspaper was given a subpoena to turn over all information on my friend. its been like 5 weeks. maybe they will just drop it. but, a good prank none the less.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

how about when someone follows you all the way through a parking lot so they can get your space... i've had people drive right behind me while i'm walking, all the way through a big parking lot... when people do that, once i actually get to my car i like to turn on the engine, and then just sit there and smoke a couple of cigarettes...

i swear to fuckin god if someone follows me around the parking lot ill walk in circles around the motherfucker...

ill be scratchin my head screaming out "where the FUCK is my car?"

then ill say "oh yea, i parked in the main street deck, not this one"

fuck'em...

that chalk outline isnt a bad idea but just set a construction cone in the space. people wont think nothing of and just figure theyre doing a repair. shit, at school i dont even pay for parking anymore cuz even if you do theres nowhere to park. i just park behind the library in the pay spaces that i dont pay for-ones youre supposed to pay for everyday. way closer to my classes too.

What you do if someone is waiting, Get in start up, back a couple inches. Stop, get out, pretend to pick something off the ground get back in and wait for a while. So they sit there for a long ass time and then eventually decide to go somewhere else after they wasted their time.

me and a friend of mine who lived in the same building stole some construction cones one night, for about a week we kept them in our trunks, backed out and stuck those fuckers in our prime parking spots....after a while people figured out though and they just ended up in the bushes....

i would just LOVE to fuck with people in parking lots...it's the shit...

it's the same thing at work...I work at a YMCA and usually around 6:00 when I get off, parents are already getting there for basketball games, so there's no parking spots, except for me, I have a front row space. I like going to the car to get something and having someone think that I'm going to leave but I just end up grabbing my hoody and locking the car and leaving, I just laugh to myself.

I want to do some of those things Task force recommended when people follow you for a spot...shit would be hilarious, like...walk, then turn around in the other direction...fucking with people is golden.

Archived