katch

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

that spot is hella huanted....

me and my homie 2hek and some other boys was there a long time ago...when we got there,we could hear a woman luaghing in the ditch somewhere...

while i was painting,i could hear poeple walkin through the grass right next to me...when i would have one of my boys near me to watch my back...they would get scared and go to where the group was....

everybody just was lookin at me and talked among themselves of the wierd spiritual shit going on.....

then micheal jackson came out of the bush and asked,"are you scared yet?"

i told him,"hell no bitch!back the fuck off!"

but yeah..that place is huanted....so is zones...at night

that's the shit, if you have more old 808 graff, please post it, i'm so glad somebody was taking pictures back then. please post more old hawaii graff by anyone, please, its my favorite. that rat on the H-1 planters is solid, how 'bout the one on Nimitz?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by idonotlikeu

i was talking about the kaos that started de.

hahahaha,i dont even know who that is.....i used to "dislike" DE krew.

Guest willy.wonka

damn,im just waiting for that one pic of katch's "spraycan shootout"..fatcap busts a cap in the stocks head..with the designer katch shoes and the six fingers.......

• 2 weeks later...

this needs to be said, KAOS DE did not in any way start DE. DEVES brought DEAD END KINGS to Hawaii from LA. KAOS just recruited a lot of little kids without having the authority to do so. DEK is justa big gang in east LA now, only graff they do is cholo gangsta shit, I'll go and take some pictures of some old DEVES pieces that are still up and get my friend to post 'em some time. There are still a couple of DEVES' hawaii recruits bombing on the west coast of North America, and Oahu too I guess. NARK and BATUakaVAST and VOER all write HJG DEK on the mainland, and KLASH and them are also same DEK I believe, but I'm not totally sure about that.

Archived