MTV Real World * Road Rule Girlie's Gonna Get Nekkid For Playboy Woohoo!

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

but there was one...Kaile? Kailey? something like that...a blonde girl. i don't remember where or what she was on...but i just remember her. good god

Holy geeze, I forgot about her. She had her eyebrow pierced I think. Damn. really good looking

Originally posted by cmeup

is she that fine ass puertorican one?

ill definately be spankin off to that if she is in it...

AND WHO THA FUCK IS THA GIRLS IN THA FIRST POST UP TOP???

their names? what shows they from?

teaser

the one on the right looks like veronica from Road Rules: Semester at Sea...i could be wrong though.

Yes on the right is Veronica from the Semester @ Sea one. She's a So. Cal girl. The one on the left is Jisela from the last one but she got booted off. She's got a killer ass. Yeah that Lori chick was one of my faves. I got that Stuff issue with her in it. Hopefully she needs cash and her music career doesent pan out so she'll be forced to pose for Playboy or Hustler.

Originally posted by cmeup

i dont think thats veronica...

i dont regonize either one of them chicks...

could be wrong but i doubt it, i know my biatches pussys... when i see it.

:D

Yeah dude that's them. They just got that "Playboy Makeover"

Jisela looks totally different with a different color hair.

My girl was asleep and I just watched a part of a mini-marathon right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

rack a mag....

i like that new "cowgirl",thats not really a cowgirl.the blonde chick with nice lips...

we should all try to get up on one of those shows...and when we do...its oolong stickers all up on the mirrors.

this current show is seriously lagging on hotties.

the gay one is ugly although she shows ass and boobies so she gets a few points.

the one with big chi-chi's, well has those but her face looks like a white trash face. blah

then there's that one drunk. she's just nothing spectacular.

although from some reson i dig that slutty jewish girl. she gets bonus points for walking around topless and sleeping with rockstars. go figure?

Guest Can you sign my book???

You guys are forgetting the one chick from London, she was like a model...And I think she had an accent too...My love/hate relationship with MTV leans more towards the way I dont want it to more and more every day...Who used to watch UNDRESSED???

Archived