Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abstract Rationality

Spek Work.....RIP.....

Guest SNOee

Strange throwies like what. Rest in peace.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

all city and whatnot. peace.

rest in peace.

bx like what.

...please dont ask how he died..

if you didnt know him personally ..then its really not your business.

im sure your empathy is with conviction but.. please..if you sincerely mean to show your respect just dont ask.

Remain In Power..... i didnt like the majority of his stuff but i had much respect for his ups...

Guest Can you sign my book???

It is amazing how many throw-ups he had on the 4 line alone in the bronx...Most dont do that much in there whole career...Rest in Peace and bomb the heavens with the rest of the fallen...

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE:

damn...I didnt even kno. does anyone know how he passed if you dont mind me asking? RIP

I know I shouldn't be doing this but it's natural for niggaz to be curious...The article on Spek's death is in the New York Post I think the Saturday one. He got shot by Foke SF crew for going over Foke's shit Foke tried to rob Spek and Spek tried to dash on the nigga so Foke popped him. Spek had alot of beef with alot of people and niggaz are real real grimy sometimes, shit like this happens, Its too bad it had to happen to a nigga like Spek, cuz that nigga fucking repped hard and shit, even though I wasn't buddy buddy with the nigga, I'll give him that. I hope no one asks how the nigga died again yo, Stop fiending, the nigga is dead let him rest in peace....And the 4 Line most definetly does not belong to BTC anymore. TMF DTB MOBB TAKIN OVER.

MERODOGS

TMF MOBB

HAR MOBB

DTBEASTS

Guest Max Powers

can you post a link to the repot? I looked but I can't find it......

Guest drewWrite

thanks for the link trend. all due respect to spek, but this is a good example of how stupid graffiti can get. RIP spek

rip...do you guys have any more of his shit.... i was just up there and remember seeing some straight letter stuff, if you have any like that post.. thanks

YOU MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK ANY OF GOD, BTC, AND 5MH WILL ALLOW ANYONE TO GO OVER ANYTHING OF SPEK'S !!!

SPEK WILL AND ALWAYS HAVE THE SPOTS HE HAS NOW!

FREE SINCE!

REST IN ETERNAL PEACE SPEKEPS BTC! GOD!

A BRONX KING!

HE IS NO LONGER STUCK ON EARTH WITH ALL THESE FUCKIN HATERS AND BACK STABBERS. YOUR IN A BETTER PLACE MY NIGGA!

WIT THE REAL G.O.D. !

RIP!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this