OLD HAZE FLICKS

trew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://whileyouweresleeping.com/graffpix/HAZE_2.JPG'> http://whileyouweresleeping.com/graffpix/HAZE_11.JPG'> http://whileyouweresleeping.com/graffpix/HAZE_5.JPG'> http://whileyouweresleeping.com/graffpix/HAZE_7.JPG'> http://www.streetsoldierz.com/haze/images/trains_haze1.jpg'>

always loved haze29. (the ny haze is fresh too) good simple stuff. i like how they are all a little diferent good mix of connections, colors, etc. havent seen anything newer than like 96. any one seen new freights. i too miss the older awr shit like krises and phable. all these flicks are stolen. keep this page going.

-jerk182

Guest JoeHatesCops

does anyone remember in like middle school, theyres always some kid who thinks theyre orignal and they choose haze as a name, when theyres already a Haze thats big in ny, and on in the westcoast, and theyre all like, Ill right hazer to be different, god that was annoying, i think he finally decided on dreamer(what a fag) as a name before he got busted by the school, for tagging the bathrooms witha a sponge and that art class paint that comes in the big jars (bothe stolen from the art teacher) haha, that kid was annoying, he used bingo markers with the bingo ink in them and he was like "thats shits so permanent" oh sorry just had to laugh, nice flicks

Guest THE LAW

word....THE LAW remembers being stunned reading that Can Control interview and thinking....whoa....260 freights, that's insane. times have changed i guess....

two thumbs up....

wouldn't mind seeing some older BLES and PUSH stuff either.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by THE LAW

word....THE LAW remembers being stunned reading that Can Control interview and thinking....whoa....260 freights, that's insane. times have changed i guess....

two thumbs up....

wouldn't mind seeing some older BLES and PUSH stuff either.

that issue is why i started painting trains - that yellow UP is kicking ass on everyone.

and yeah put up some old push freights too dammit.

Props to the Haze from the west coast. HE gets down for his..I was kinda hoping though that this thread was going to have flix of old school ny Haze RTW..He did some dope shit and had real nice throw ups, handstyle, and pieces. I dont want to take away spotlight from Haze awr though..Props to both..Both good at what they do!

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

HAZE perfection in my book...

west coast's version of sien5 in my eyes

always on point.... and alway a treat to catch

maybe like a year ago i caught a HAZE TYKE ON A KCS

im not too sure of the year but im believing it was 97-98

• 2 weeks later...

Can Control Haze Interview

Here is that Haze interview from Can Control -

CAN CONTROL - Freight Train Special Number Two (Issue 12 - 1996)

WRITERS SPOTLIGHT - Haze 29 - AWR, MSK

Haze of the famed Mad Society Kings and Art Work Rebels Graffiti crews is deep into his two hundred and sixtieth freight...

Zaftig Burners running all country and Canada. Across the doors. Under and/or on the numbers. Over and around the ladder. Top to bottom or end to end.

Can Control caught up with Haze on a short trip up north for FR-8 and wall action.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC: Why freights?

HAZE: I like the fact that they travel all country. Also that there is so many blank trains waiting. It seems like an open field for my generation. Something in Graffiti that isn't played out. Yet...

CC: Are toys getting it? Are they finding out about freights?

HAZE: Ya. The toys are infiltrating.

CC: Are your crews organized about your freight bombing?

HAZE: Well it's only some of our members who do the freight bombing, but no we're not really organized we just get drunk and go hit freights!......

CC: What about at the meetings, do you talk about freights?

HAZE: Ya we bring it up. The ones who do them say what they did, but we don't talk about them that much.

CC: Has freight bombing replaced much? Have you less time for walls, etc?

HAZE: for me it's replaced freeway bombing. We still paint yards, and we do the right freeways. With the city's buffing, and freeways being the same old thing, freights are the right alternative.

CC: What writers in the crews do freight bombing?

HAZE: Phable, Krises, Bles, Gkae, Fate, Havok, Push, Chunk, etc, etc.

CC: Do you think other city's have a real freight scene or how many city's do you think are just out to get drunk and bomb trains?

HAZE: For kids in city's who don't have a good city or downtown graff scene, freights might be all they have. Their only exposure to graffiti might be trains rolling through their city from L.A. or New York.

CC: Do you keep up with your freights? Do you know where they roll, or what train number is at what yard?

HAZE: I hear by word of mouth, about my trains seen in Seattle, San Diego, Atlanta, Arizona, New Mexico, New York.

CC: Is it possible to hit trains in L.A. Now or is it over run with cops and toys?

HAZE: The scene is burnt! You have to have balls to paint freights out there. Cops roll through the yards, but you know, that makes it real...

CC: I asked some of this a minute ago, but, is freights taking away the drive to do the "ill" shit in city bombing?

HAZE: NO, there's a new wave of hardcore bombing in L.A.. My boy Gkae brought that back (See Can Control All Bombing Issue). Their going up big with letters and with colors.

CC: what are your favorite freight achievements?

HAZE: As a crew, we started to do as many end to ends as we could. AS far as me alone, I've done e to e's, a top to bottom, but I want more.

CC: Is there still a rush hitting freights after 200 trains?

HAZE: I still get a rush going and coming from the yards. It's still the best rush!

CC: Are you able to shoot flicks of all your trains?

HAZE: I did in the beginning. Now I just let them float around, see if I find them.

CC: Are they coming back?

HAZE: Some do. There are some that just disappeared. I don't know what happen to them. Never got to see or shoot them after doing it.

CC: Do you paint only certain trains, or sides of the train?

HAZE: I've seen a lot of people stamped when the workers put the numbers back in. They stamp on both sides of the train when they repaint the numbers. I try to avoid the numbers. I'll do color peices under them, or off to one side, I don't want to see just one of my "E's" floating... The workers will do extra large boxes sometimes to repaint the numbers. Boxes way to big. I've seen dope peices just stamped.

CC: does it feel like it now, or do you think it will ever feel like, the trains are really bombed?

HAZE: I didn't think so at first, but now some places I go to see or hit trains every car is done. Most of it is toys like at L.A.'s Budweiser lay-up. That place was very easy and chill to bomb, but now it looks like a fucking toys yard. Wack pieces on all the trains and walls, empty cans everywhere. I don't know what's happening.

CC: So once again, why freights?

HAZE: It seems like this is my spot in graffiti. By the time I got into graffiti most things seemed burnt, but this is something I could feel good about: "Hitting a lot of freights".

• 9 months later...

Haze got down.every once and awhile i see that cat.always treats people with respect.I fm ylazy ass gets up the motive i will scan some old stuff..

http://imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/December/16/stamp_original/12162002223274.jpg'>

http://imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/December/16/stamp_original/121620022232664.jpg'>

http://imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/December/16/stamp_original/121620022232526.jpg'>

these are what i have on my comp.i have posted them before but i figured they should be up in here

Archived