WHERES THE SHMERNOFF TWIST AND NACHOS, IM A JOURNIOR MEMBER!!!

Guest KONFLIKT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude! you like journey too!?

Living without you, living alone

This empty house seems so cold

Wanting to hold you, wanting you near

How much I wanted you home

But now that you've come back

Turned night into day

I need you to stay.

yeah... journey rocks...

oh wait... junior... not journior

Guest KONFLIKT

DO YOU LOVE IT OR WHAT?

THE CAPS LOCK IS JUST MY STYLE... SORRY IF IT OFFENDS YOU. THATS HOW I WRITE WHEN IM DOING "HANDSTYLS" OR JUST WRITING PAPERS FOR SCHOOL. I USE ALL CAPS. SO I JUST USE ALL CAPS ON THE COMP. SORRY IF ITS A CRIME, BUT SO IS GRAFF.

IN A SCOCIETY WHERE EVERYBODY IS TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT... IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN!!!

Guest KONFLIKT

JUST TO CLARIFY

SCHMERNOFF TWIST AND SCHMERNOFF ICE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. TWIST IS FLAVORED VODKA (ORANGE TWIST WITH ORANGE SODA IS THE BEST THING EVER) ICE IS THAT WHITE SHIT THAT TAKES LIKE A 24 PACK TO GET YOU DRUNK. IF IM A PUSSY FOR DRINKING VODKA THAN STICK A HARD DICK IN ME AND MAKE ME CUM.

-KON

dude....flavored vodka is not vodka....flavored vodka is what my girlfriend takes shots of because regular vodka is too strong for her....absolute citron, shmernoff twist....stricktly for the owners of vaginas....

im sorry, you have insuted drinkers all across this great land with your false statments regarding liquor.....i feel obligated to defend myself and my fellow drunkards

Archived