• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest --zeSto--

I'm about to purchase.... (0g)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

they're earings... ZERO GUAGE !

but they have a little screw, so you dont need a metal ball to close them.

are you saying you don't need ring pliers for them? dope... where on that site are they? i couldn't find em... also, do you know if that site will do small orders, or do you need to buy in bulk?

shop near me sell captives with rubber balls on them so you dont need pliers, pretty cool

dope shit... the only thing keeping me from buying rings (i'm at 1/2 in now) is that the pliers are needed whenever you want to take them out, or put them in for that matter... i need to keep an eye out for those... (they aren't in the "i go to raves and stick glow sticks up my ass" colors right?

no no they only come in black

i think the material is called nibium or something

i thaught niobium was titanium..and as I thaught that was a little lighter than stainless steel...I may be wrong though...if its over a 4 i just stick with wood or lucite anyways.

titanium is lighter than steel... niobium is heavier than steel, and way heavier than titanium...

and the only problem with wood and lucite is that they aren't good after a fresh stretching... the skin can actually grow into them...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

titanium is lighter than steel... niobium is heavier than steel, and way heavier than titanium...

and the only problem with wood and lucite is that they aren't good after a fresh stretching... the skin can actually grow into them...

I knew wood wasn't good for a stretch but I have never had problems with lucite. But my piercer won't put lucite into a fresh piercing.

come on when! you werk with kustoms and shit don't you? :) lucite is a synthetic glass... feels and looks like glass, but is synthetic and more porous... way too porous to use in a fresh piercing, and, atleast in y opinion, too porous for a fresh stretch too

so i was kinda right? huh? huh?

i only have acrylic, pyrex and steel so im learning

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this