I'm An Alcoholic...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by i cant login

i met a guy at court today who was mad becuase his 9 am appearance was cutting into his drinking time.

HAHAH, no whats seriously funny is that your still posting without your name tt...thats whats fuckin hilarious to me!!

Oh yeah, i bet i drink more than most of you people on just the weekends alone...

If you buy 3 bottles of 151 for one weekend, for yourself and finish them on saturday at 4pm in the afternoon..your shameless...like me.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I drink alone more often than with company, and i enjoy it way more.

It seems that when many people talk i get a headache

just to clear something up, we only banned his user name so he would update his email. We didn't put the full on banishment on his ass because we like him and we needed a way to let him come on and figure out what was going on... he's 'complied' (AHAHAHA, sounds so official) but it is gonna take a sec for his old name to get reinstated so, it's all good...

Originally posted by Smart

just to clear something up, we only banned his user name so he would update his email. We didn't put the full on banishment on his ass because we like him and we needed a way to let him come on and figure out what was going on... he's 'complied' (AHAHAHA, sounds so official) but it is gonna take a sec for his old name to get reinstated so, it's all good...

um..is this directed at me?

I just thought it was hilarious how dedicated he is to the board, that even though hes not on his name, hes still runnin around...

thats all.

;)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Bad humor is dull, dull is good

Originally posted by beardo

i will only drink alone or with people. and only on days that end with 'y'

So, beard, from the seven days of the week you only drink today?

haha, get it?

;)

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by boogie hands

hhhmmm....there seems to be a few drunks roaming this board....so that we drunks can feel special im going to start the "12oz drunkard guild"...

Let's call it the 12 Step Program

Guest TheDictator

i have to drink alone or sometimes my sister will smoke a blunt or summin with me because we live in the backwoods of bumfuck no were.........

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^^ that's a technicality.

everY daY is todaY

WAY to belabor a punchline!

I tend to think that if anyone was interested in a twelve step program there would already be 179 threads about it... as for me, I'm Irish/Souix so the 'saved drunk' is like a missionary among cannibals...

Guest i cant login
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

HAHAH, no whats seriously funny is that your still posting without your name tt...thats whats fuckin hilarious to me!!

Oh yeah, i bet i drink more than most of you people on just the weekends alone...

If you buy 3 bottles of 151 for one weekend, for yourself and finish them on saturday at 4pm in the afternoon..your shameless...like me.

its sad. it really is. but yeah ill always be around in one way or another. im so glad im accepted amongst the world of 12oz mods and members.

and shameless, we really should go drink sometime. show you how we drink up north.

Originally posted by High Priest

why is it that if ur a single male and u drink by yourself and dont have a job its suddenly assumed theres a problem?

I know, especially since you've "held it together" for close to 7 years too... except for that whole 'kicked out of college' thing... plus you still get up! AND don't have a girlfriend...

Oh Jesus! I'm a livin' joke...

ha ha ha...i dont really drink, but on the note about someones sister smokin blunts...

my boy was tryin his damndest to get some bud one day, and was callin up EVERYONE he knew (this took all of 30 seconds...just kiddin.) but anyway, like a half hour later i finally say to him, look, your sister is home, hit her up for some bud, shes family ;)

a minute later, we were headin out with some bud lookin to buy a blunt to wrap it. he he...the king Pot Head.

we always joke on him about his sister, cause shes hot and got more bud than us.

Archived