R.I.P Myer Awp.dsn.hd.mk.fast.gws

Guest TheDictator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Fuxus

Hey Moderators,

Sadly, it seems like we need a whole seperate forum for the RIPs. There are a couple writers such as Ayer, Skate, and Rob One that justly deserve to be remembered as well. I am sure that there are many more from all over the world. I like the idea of people from all over contributing to the memorials of writers that have passed on. It is a good way for new writers to learn about those who are no longer with us and their life's accomplishments. Just a thought, it had occured to me because the whole 1st page is nearly covered with RIP stickies.

i had suggested this a while back but for whatever reason (server space, time) it hasn't been done yet. i dont know aobut anybody else but i think that one of the other forums like 3rd rail could be sacrificed in favor of a memorial one where all the RIP threads could go.

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by deformatron

i had suggested this a while back but for whatever reason (server space, time) it hasn't been done yet. i dont know aobut anybody else but i think that one of the other forums like 3rd rail could be sacrificed in favor of a memorial one where all the RIP threads could go.

i agree with this also but this isnt a thread about making memorial forums but a thread about myer not trying to be a dick just a reminder mabye you should make a tread in thrid rail about this..

Guest Hi Dad
Originally posted by revek

the myer sketch was scanned by me a long time ago...my book was floating around woodbridge atound the time that bobby passed. members of his crew AWP took the sketches. the sketches are with his awp boys and thats where they should be. stop bickering about his sketches....this thread is to honor myer.

ill delete this soon.

that prisma sketch is soooo dope!

Um no dumbshit.. that sketch was in my book.. i got it from him at the graff show.. i even has my EX girlfriends phone number on it.. loook at the last 4 digits on the top 5275.. that was from when i was on the fone with bobby and i gave him her number while he was drawing that sketch for me.. and it was in MY book that was floating around woodbridge.. and its not your sketch.. it was given to me.. quit bickering about them..

Originally posted by Hi Dad

Um no dumbshit.. that sketch was in my book.. i got it from him at the graff show.. i even has my EX girlfriends phone number on it.. loook at the last 4 digits on the top 5275.. that was from when i was on the fone with bobby and i gave him her number while he was drawing that sketch for me.. and it was in MY book that was floating around woodbridge.. and its not your sketch.. it was given to me.. quit bickering about them..

dude, shut up. youve already been busted, why dont you give them more evidence to convict you?

some people need to use their fucking heads.

Originally posted by baLLeRplAyA

i remember hanging out with bobby at the starbucks in woodbridge.....it seems like its been too long for someone as good as him to go unrecognized......its too bad no one has posted any of his DC bombs, he was really up in Gtown and NW.........RIP

Werd, i met him there once, used to chill with alot of my friends...

Me, ke40 and Amos used to skate up at that baskin robbins back in the day, right down from starbucks..

Havent been back around the area in years...

miss those guys..

For so many lost...

R.I.P.

Re: this makes me mad....

Originally posted by willy.wonka

courts ever here of man sluaghter??:heated:

RIP...

if cops do watch this site...fuck you for being pricks and letting real criminals go. harrassing kids to pay their hard earned cash to capitalistic pigs that'll use the money for the loss of embezzeling employees.

real criminals - oh i forgot, you cant find those

:mad: why are yall beefin and this is supposed to be a dedication to bobby and stop talkin trash to hi dad yall need to have respect for him ...thats my boy ....r.i.p MYER......:heated: ICANT BELIEVE U AND AOR ARE GONE.....I KNO YALL ARE IN A BETTER PLACE.....KEEP YA HOODZ UP...

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Me, ke40 and Amos used to skate up at that baskin robbins back in the day, right down from starbucks..

Havent been back around the area in years...

miss those guys..

HEY SHAMELESS EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AMOS(well i used to be)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest quit swellin

bump cause I couldnt see it regualarty i had to press 60 days and shit and cause i saw this pretty dope myer tag a few days ago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CRone
Originally posted by baLLeRplAyA

i remember hanging out with bobby at the starbucks in woodbridge.....it seems like its been too long for someone as good as him to go unrecognized......its too bad no one has posted any of his DC bombs, he was really up in Gtown and NW.........RIP

word. I remember seeing him all around Dupont Circle till most of his shit got buffed.

RIP Myer, I never knew you but you wer always an inspiration.

• 2 weeks later...

bobby.. god damn i miss that kid. i remember him telling me about skating up to dc along the hov lanes, kicking off all the reflector lights. and he got all the way to the 14th st bridge and a cop told him he couldn't skate across the bridge, so he turned around and went home haha.. fucking nuts.

yo, if anyone has that picture of him sitting in his house holding his ak47, pleeeeeeease hook me up. that shit is so funny.

rip bro....

• 2 weeks later...

I STILL SEE MYER TAGS IN STREAKS AND ON LABELS STILL RUNNIN ...JUS THE OTHER DAY I WAS PISSING IN A BATHROOM STALL IN THE MALL AND I JUST HAPPENED TO LOOK UP AND SEE A MYER LABEL.....THEN I HAD TO FOCUS BACK ON WHERE I WAS AIMING.....

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived