Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TheDictator

R.I.P Myer Awp.dsn.hd.mk.fast.gws

Guest TheDictator

hi dad i do know where that skecth is i dont think its the same one your thinking of because im pretty sure bobby scanned that one his self and i do know where it is and ballerplaya the first myer throw is in dc....

Cars are like the leading cause of death to writers what the fuck is up with this shit... RIP myer

Originally posted by Fuxus

Hey Moderators,

Sadly, it seems like we need a whole seperate forum for the RIPs. There are a couple writers such as Ayer, Skate, and Rob One that justly deserve to be remembered as well. I am sure that there are many more from all over the world. I like the idea of people from all over contributing to the memorials of writers that have passed on. It is a good way for new writers to learn about those who are no longer with us and their life's accomplishments. Just a thought, it had occured to me because the whole 1st page is nearly covered with RIP stickies.

i had suggested this a while back but for whatever reason (server space, time) it hasn't been done yet. i dont know aobut anybody else but i think that one of the other forums like 3rd rail could be sacrificed in favor of a memorial one where all the RIP threads could go.

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by deformatron

i had suggested this a while back but for whatever reason (server space, time) it hasn't been done yet. i dont know aobut anybody else but i think that one of the other forums like 3rd rail could be sacrificed in favor of a memorial one where all the RIP threads could go.

i agree with this also but this isnt a thread about making memorial forums but a thread about myer not trying to be a dick just a reminder mabye you should make a tread in thrid rail about this..

Guest Hi Dad
Originally posted by revek

the myer sketch was scanned by me a long time ago...my book was floating around woodbridge atound the time that bobby passed. members of his crew AWP took the sketches. the sketches are with his awp boys and thats where they should be. stop bickering about his sketches....this thread is to honor myer.

ill delete this soon.

that prisma sketch is soooo dope!

Um no dumbshit.. that sketch was in my book.. i got it from him at the graff show.. i even has my EX girlfriends phone number on it.. loook at the last 4 digits on the top 5275.. that was from when i was on the fone with bobby and i gave him her number while he was drawing that sketch for me.. and it was in MY book that was floating around woodbridge.. and its not your sketch.. it was given to me.. quit bickering about them..

Originally posted by Hi Dad

Um no dumbshit.. that sketch was in my book.. i got it from him at the graff show.. i even has my EX girlfriends phone number on it.. loook at the last 4 digits on the top 5275.. that was from when i was on the fone with bobby and i gave him her number while he was drawing that sketch for me.. and it was in MY book that was floating around woodbridge.. and its not your sketch.. it was given to me.. quit bickering about them..

dude, shut up. youve already been busted, why dont you give them more evidence to convict you?

some people need to use their fucking heads.

Originally posted by baLLeRplAyA

i remember hanging out with bobby at the starbucks in woodbridge.....it seems like its been too long for someone as good as him to go unrecognized......its too bad no one has posted any of his DC bombs, he was really up in Gtown and NW.........RIP

Werd, i met him there once, used to chill with alot of my friends...

Me, ke40 and Amos used to skate up at that baskin robbins back in the day, right down from starbucks..

Havent been back around the area in years...

miss those guys..

For so many lost...

R.I.P.

Re: this makes me mad....

Originally posted by willy.wonka

courts ever here of man sluaghter??:heated:

RIP...

if cops do watch this site...fuck you for being pricks and letting real criminals go. harrassing kids to pay their hard earned cash to capitalistic pigs that'll use the money for the loss of embezzeling employees.

real criminals - oh i forgot, you cant find those

:mad: why are yall beefin and this is supposed to be a dedication to bobby and stop talkin trash to hi dad yall need to have respect for him ...thats my boy ....r.i.p MYER......:heated: ICANT BELIEVE U AND AOR ARE GONE.....I KNO YALL ARE IN A BETTER PLACE.....KEEP YA HOODZ UP...

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Me, ke40 and Amos used to skate up at that baskin robbins back in the day, right down from starbucks..

Havent been back around the area in years...

miss those guys..

HEY SHAMELESS EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AMOS(well i used to be)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TheDictator

stop yakin about other writers show respect:o

Originally posted by Emo.Death.Machine

i heard amos died tryin to rob a liqour store..thats just what the word on the street is

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now