Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KaBar

Hobo Claus

I have a buddy who doesn't hop or believe in tramping. He's a real straight arrow, but a good guy. Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys know that I have a new "handle"--my buddy has taken to teasing me by calling me "Hobo Claus." He thinks it's hilarious that I clean up jungles, and even funnier that I leave gunboats and one-gallon wine jugs full of water in the jungles. The other day he was throwing away a plastic drop-cloth and several 5-gallon buckets and I said, "Hey, let me have that stuff, it will be good for my jungles," and he started laughing and called me "Hobo Claus." What a pal, eh? I guess it is kind of true, though.

Its just like graff, its very hard for an outsider to understand. I mean, on the surface they understand, but they will never "get it"

Any normal person would look at a writer who obsesses over 30 year old discontinued spray paint like he's insane. And perhaps they should...

Its all part of the fun I guess. We're onto somthing they arent, and never will be.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this