Hobo Claus

KaBar

I have a buddy who doesn't hop or believe in tramping. He's a real straight arrow, but a good guy. Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys know that I have a new "handle"--my buddy has taken to teasing me by calling me "Hobo Claus." He thinks it's hilarious that I clean up jungles, and even funnier that I leave gunboats and one-gallon wine jugs full of water in the jungles. The other day he was throwing away a plastic drop-cloth and several 5-gallon buckets and I said, "Hey, let me have that stuff, it will be good for my jungles," and he started laughing and called me "Hobo Claus." What a pal, eh? I guess it is kind of true, though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its just like graff, its very hard for an outsider to understand. I mean, on the surface they understand, but they will never "get it"

Any normal person would look at a writer who obsesses over 30 year old discontinued spray paint like he's insane. And perhaps they should...

Its all part of the fun I guess. We're onto somthing they arent, and never will be.

Archived