Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bumdigger

The Dentist

Guest bumdigger

Who else hates the dentist? i for one am petrified of the drill man . has anyone tried that shit where they put you to sleep while they work on your teeth?

the dentist doesnt scare me , but i dont enjoy going there at all......and its fucking annoying because when i was little i never brushed my teeth like at all , and never had a cavity , now i brush everydamn day and floss , and ive had a cavity each of the last three visits....what the fucks up with that .

Guest --zeSto--

I love my dentist.

She a former model who paid for dental school,

and now she hires the hottest dental assiatants.

She uses the ultra sonic ray gun, so there's no scraping.

AND.. she's very liberal with the gas.

:love2:

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by bumdigger

Who else hates the dentist? i for one am petrified of the drill man . has anyone tried that shit where they put you to sleep while they work on your teeth?

thats funny, i was just about to make a "scared of the dentist thread" i hate em!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My dentist has only one eye, a moustache yellowed out by smoking, drives a '93 Pontiac Sunbird with no air conditioner or hubcaps, and is known to arrive at the office quite drunk after parties.

His office resembles a Bronx apartment, complete with a dozen roaches floating in the toilet, crumbling wallpaper from the early 70's, and an overhead flex-light consisting of two flashlights duct taped to the original light. It is so old, no bulbs are available anymore to replace the last ones when they burned out. On my last visit, the air conditioner fell clean off the wall, loudly slamming and shattering on the floor, while I was getting my teeth cleaned.

But I still think he fucking rocks, he's the best dentist ever. Might have something to do with the fact he's my father, and the best drinking buddy I've had. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest bumdigger

ok don't have a coniption i'll fucken change it. damn

Originally posted by ASER1NE

the dentist doesnt scare me , but i dont enjoy going there at all......and its fucking annoying because when i was little i never brushed my teeth like at all , and never had a cavity , now i brush everydamn day and floss , and ive had a cavity each of the last three visits....what the fucks up with that .

It just caught up to you.

i can't remeber the last time i went... years ago... now i have 2 teeth that are slowly but surely shattering, (one has been for about a year and a half, one for about a year...) now i'm finally going next week... fuck the dentist...:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this