animation

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry i can't help you there gnes. but ahhhhhh!! the infamous walking cycle of animation. i remember i did that in high school for an internship at an animation studio and an art school majoring in animation. i love that field to death, but shit....you really need to be committed;serum knows the dealy-o ;)

but otherwise, it's looking real good. is he supposed to be pissed off while walking? i dont mean to criticize but maybe you can slow his arms down a little. like make him buffed to the point where he can barely move his hands. like he's ready to kill someone.

yeah for real hes about to beat the jibber jabbers outa someone mmm im gonna expeirement with some other characters walking ill post em on here yeah i just received a BA degree in computer animation im not the best around but youre right you gotta be hella fuckin commited thats why id rather do web design

hey hey!! congratulations on your BA. art students really get a kick in the ass because they work so hard. but congratulations. i remember the last time i spoke to you, you were struggling with school. it pays off. but i'd love to see more of your stuff on here if you dont mind.

i absolutely hated computer animation. i could have sworn i crashed the computer so many times and loosing what i worked on. so i stuck with illustration and traditional animation doing storyboards.

hell yeah!

congrats on your BA

..i'm a BS ...hehehee

i do like that..but devilush is right..my first thought was that he was about to kick some ass..maybe you could make that the next scene..lol

Guest Soul_On_Ice
Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

ok i got a quick question

its kind of dumb...but sorry..

.ok ..iam have to decide

my major...

but i dont know what to go for

i want to do illustration..

and design logos..and just stuff like that

would that be graphic design...

thanks

Yeah I believe that's correct.

DAM FUCKING FILTERS AT WORK!!!

THIS IS WHAT I GOT....HAHA "ILLEGAL/QUESTIONABLE"

CONGRATS ON GRADUTATING...roe

The site you have tried to access has been categorized as non-business related and blocked per the VNU Corporate Technology Security and Electronic Communications Policy.

If you feel this site has been blocked in error, of if business requirements make it necessary to visit this site, please contact Human Resources or the VNU IT Helpdesk

Reason:

The category "Illegal/Questionable" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:

http://www.brokenschool.com/c-walk.html

huh im kinda confused so when you click on the link is says

The site you have tried to access has been categorized as non-business related and blocked per the VNU Corporate Technology Security and Electronic Communications Policy.

If you feel this site has been blocked in error, of if business requirements make it necessary to visit this site, please contact Human Resources or the VNU IT Helpdesk

???????

...yeah man...it said this...hahahahaha...i love the illegal/questionable...:

Reason:

The category "Illegal/Questionable" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:

http://www.brokenschool.com/c-walk.html

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by milla_train

a very competative area which is right now saturated with applicants

yes indeedy, you aint joking.

Archived