Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

do NOT advertise on our boards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

BUMP

YOU MUST LEARN!

except CAPS, he's cool...

See yall, these mods are cool you just gotta play by the rules. I mailed a mod and let him know whats going on and he said it was cool to post the sale. We lost a grip of cash on the 3 dollar can deal but we don't care cause we needed to get rid of it to make room and besides, 12oz has been good to us so we wanted to hook up the heads.

Lesson: Play by the rules... and don't get banned.

BUMP

YOU MUST LEARN!

except CAPS, he's cool...

how come i'm not cool? :(

Originally posted by Devilush

how come i'm not cool? :(

because you're HOT!

plus, you established your own coolness long ago, I was refering to the latest batch...

because you're HOT!

plus, you established your own coolness long ago, I was refering to the latest batch...

teehee <blushing>

peace.. i just came on this site... and i just want to say that i have a commercial site and i sell graf stuff including paint but also b boy vids and books etc... its also hard for us sellers. we dont make a lot on mags, its hard to keep them and videos in stock, and to maintain a good selection of paint is enuff to cause a nervous breakdown... i guess its hard to tell whos real and whos ripping people off but that could be part of this forum, too... if joe graf writer has a bad experience w/ whatever site... this is the place to talk about it. my mission is to create a real, professional site for underground and old school hip hop heads... your boards have been a good reference for me... i dont want to step on your toes... i used to read yr mag back in the day (i went behind the wall for 3 yrs) and now i sell it on my site now as well as in a dj store in washington dc... i respect what youre doing and i hope you get your store going soon... anyway, ive been writing for 21 years and as soon as i come off parole... im back again... if youve read the free agents book, im page 104... zulu king ultra kgb crew... if i ever piss you off let me know, its your board...

i dont see why people advertise on here............in a way i can see ur point but they dont allow it son..................

because you're HOT!

seriously advertising is for homos and speaking of batches i made these dope ass cookies yesterday. i made them out of cookie dough and

SNICKERS-a great candy for when your on the go or just need something to fill that void in your empty stomach

Hungry? Why wait? Grab a snickers

and they were so good and i cant entirley say enough how gay advertising on the boards is.

Originally posted by *die*

seriously advertising is for homos and speaking of batches i made these dope ass cookies yesterday. i made them out of cookie dough and i cant entirley say enough how gay advertising on the boards is.

seriously, you are a style biter. I make way better cookies and I could care less if you think it's cool to jock ride and ad-hate.

Guest binnki

Re: Re: SELF PROMOTION:

Originally posted by *die*

word

you got me convinced i think i'm gonna do the same

I Agree

I have been Solicited into takeing a shit as well

Guest mikro137

i have a question....

if i were to sell a website oriented product , ie: tshirt , to cover the costs of 1 having the domain name , and 2 up keep/cost of server (not that anyone would buy my crappy ass garbage... that is if i ever got around to making said items.)

just out of curiosity

love

mikrone37....

this question was asked , because i do my site mostly for the fun of documenting the scene ive been involved in for a few years now.

Originally posted by Scorn

Is it ok for you to post links to competitions and stuff?

YES.

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Last time I check there were thousands of flicks on this site...

Guest imported_b0b

^^

Europe makes me laugh..

Guest imported_Europe

Thanks bob, I was hangin there for three weeks...