do NOT advertise on our boards

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

peace.. i just came on this site... and i just want to say that i have a commercial site and i sell graf stuff including paint but also b boy vids and books etc... its also hard for us sellers. we dont make a lot on mags, its hard to keep them and videos in stock, and to maintain a good selection of paint is enuff to cause a nervous breakdown... i guess its hard to tell whos real and whos ripping people off but that could be part of this forum, too... if joe graf writer has a bad experience w/ whatever site... this is the place to talk about it. my mission is to create a real, professional site for underground and old school hip hop heads... your boards have been a good reference for me... i dont want to step on your toes... i used to read yr mag back in the day (i went behind the wall for 3 yrs) and now i sell it on my site now as well as in a dj store in washington dc... i respect what youre doing and i hope you get your store going soon... anyway, ive been writing for 21 years and as soon as i come off parole... im back again... if youve read the free agents book, im page 104... zulu king ultra kgb crew... if i ever piss you off let me know, its your board...

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Smart

because you're HOT!

plus, you established your own coolness long ago, I was refering to the latest batch...

seriously advertising is for homos and speaking of batches i made these dope ass cookies yesterday. i made them out of cookie dough and

SNICKERS-a great candy for when your on the go or just need something to fill that void in your empty stomach

Hungry? Why wait? Grab a snickers

and they were so good and i cant entirley say enough how gay advertising on the boards is.

Originally posted by *die*

seriously advertising is for homos and speaking of batches i made these dope ass cookies yesterday. i made them out of cookie dough and i cant entirley say enough how gay advertising on the boards is.

seriously, you are a style biter. I make way better cookies and I could care less if you think it's cool to jock ride and ad-hate.

Re: Re: SELF PROMOTION:

Originally posted by *die*

word

you got me convinced i think i'm gonna do the same

I Agree

I have been Solicited into takeing a shit as well

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikro137

i have a question....

if i were to sell a website oriented product , ie: tshirt , to cover the costs of 1 having the domain name , and 2 up keep/cost of server (not that anyone would buy my crappy ass garbage... that is if i ever got around to making said items.)

just out of curiosity

love

mikrone37....

this question was asked , because i do my site mostly for the fun of documenting the scene ive been involved in for a few years now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived