Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iCEBERG

pointless threads...

why am i so good at makin them? why do people participate in my pointless threads rather than talk shit? do you like me? prolly not. but chances are i'm makin some ramen noodles at 2 in the mornin, an im lovin em. im going to go to sleep, after i watch the one again, and eat my noodles. so if you have something to add, please do, if not, spit your shit an ill read it tomoorow, an truthfully not be offendid.

so either or...

i win.

an why does carson daily have his own fuqqin show? im so drunk i thought it was connan o'brian. i'm going to do the world a favor and kill myself now.

ahhh another one comin up in the field of nonsense. your doin well... keep ya head up, their only as strong as you make em out to be...

i am the one...

Guest blood as ink

all the threads that i've done seemed to get looked over and ignored...kinda like most of my posts...oh well. shit happens.you live your live then you die.big whoop.;)

how dare you mistake carson for the almighty Conan Obrien!

hey this is the first time ive used the mad face icon

deepest apologies, but i was real drunk, an i never even knew he had a show, an i saw alanis moressete talkin an the background looked like connan, so i turned away an started doin other stuff, all the while in the back of my drunken mind thinking i was listening to connan, an unfortunatly i wasn't. when i see connan, i let his 7 foot frame knock me out for that one, i too am dissapointed.

Originally posted by blood as ink

all the threads that i've done seemed to get looked over and ignored...kinda like most of my posts...oh well. shit happens.you live your live then you die.big whoop.;)

thats how my threads look like too. but the friendship one turned out to be a good one. oh well. we can't always be liked anyways.

yeah im not gonna be posting any more pictures of my shit on here cuz people cant appreciate what i would like to share to make it like a huge fucking deal like im seeking some kinda cheap fame so even important posts feel pointless to me

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this