the end is near...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's too bad the world won't go out with a huge bang, all at once..neat and clean

instead..

i see it slowly dying, withering away into a pathetic shell of its former self

raped of natural resources, and a breeding ground for the latest deadly diseases and viruses

sucked dry of life by its only self aware inhabitants, exploited to its fullest extent

the world is not a place i want to raise another generation in

sadly though, the people will continue to arrive, fast and furious, and the world will die slowly of its own cancer over the next thousand years

i hope the future is like in "THE TERMINATOR" rebel forces, robots taking over the world, time machines... all that good good stuff.... wow that would be cool. i just might have to get cryogenicly frozen just to be there.... on the other hand it would suck if it ended up like in "THE DEMOLITION MAN" god what kinda fun would that be????? maybe it is just better the world dries up and gets rid of all of us little blood suckers, and lives it to the roaches, at least they take car of the place!

There was a reasonable idea stated in the book Jurassic Park. It was in context between Ian Malcom and John Hammond, after dinosaurs are stopped from making it to the land Hammond says that he's glad they stopped them, otherwise the dinosaurs would have destroyed the world.

Malcom then snapped at him and says that he's an idiot and makes this point: If the dinosaurs got to the main land, they would have killed off all the people, but the earth itself would survive, it would take a while to have advanced organisms and whatnot, but it would happen. Hell, earth started re-making complex-celled organisms after whatever hapened to the dinosaurs.

Maybe they killed themselves off... like what we're doing.

Guest sp3c1men_63

ppl are the problem...

there are so much ppl wit cellular phones these days, mayb a whole bunch of them will die from cancers and tumors and will balance out the population?

Guest KONFLIKT

REVALATIONS (<-SP?)

WERE TALKIN BOUT THE REVALATION IN THE BIBLE RIGHT? WELL IT MAY SEEM LIKE THE END HAS BEEN NEAR FOR A LONG TIME BUT HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THIS. GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 3 DAYS RIGHT? BUT WHAT IS 3 DAYS IN GODS TIME??? IS IT 3 DAYS OR IS IT 30,000 YEARS OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN? IT SEEMS KINDA HARD TO CREATE A UNIVERSE IN 3 DAYS DOESN'T IT? MABE THE END IS LIKE 20 MINUTES AWAY FOR GOD AND SATAN BUT MORE LIKE 200 YEARS AWAY FOR US.

PUT THAT IN YO' PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!

-KON

Yea, I think the government is making a master race man. Fuckin clones and gene enhancements will make the richest people kids fuckin genius superathletes. And well the poor people will be overrun by poverty, crime, drugs, and disease. Theyre all fuckin nazis man...trying to make the master race! I could type more but i dont feel like it. Yes the bible is a great book but has been changed over the years to fit the churches views. The book of enoch is where its at. And the book of king james. FREE HEMP!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: REVALATIONS (<-SP?)

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

WERE TALKIN BOUT THE REVALATION IN THE BIBLE RIGHT? WELL IT MAY SEEM LIKE THE END HAS BEEN NEAR FOR A LONG TIME BUT HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THIS. GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 3 DAYS RIGHT? BUT WHAT IS 3 DAYS IN GODS TIME??? IS IT 3 DAYS OR IS IT 30,000 YEARS OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN? IT SEEMS KINDA HARD TO CREATE A UNIVERSE IN 3 DAYS DOESN'T IT? MABE THE END IS LIKE 20 MINUTES AWAY FOR GOD AND SATAN BUT MORE LIKE 200 YEARS AWAY FOR US.

PUT THAT IN YO' PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!

-KON

exactly:

TIME =SPACE x MASS.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Haha bullshit, i dont beleive that.

well, you can't spell believe, so i guess i wouldn't expect you to realize how true that statement was..

do the research

Archived