the matrix...

inkjunkie34

have you ever noticed when you watched the matrix how the agents come close to catching neo, morpheus, trinity,etc,etc. And how almost everyone is against them( best explained when neo and morpheus are in the training program when they see the woman in the red dress.) I know its fucked up to say but what if Bin Laden is sort of like Morpheus and Neo, trying to show people the "real world." And that is how he manages to disappear every few times the army gets close to catching him....just think about it...im by no means saying this is true, its more like a "what if"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what if the matrix is real, and they (AI) made a movie about it just to debunk any theories that there is a matrix... just to throw us off... seems far fetched.. but you never know... i mean think of it, there is definitely somethin wrong with the world, and maybe we all are batteries... and acid lets you see the truth.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

not making fun of either of you, but this takes me back to my acid paranoia days...trust me though, i ve had stranger thoughts about our society as a whole.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im drinking a molson right now. if it makes you fell any better, i seriously believe that earth is inhabitated by extra-terrestrials that have been here for quite some time in disguise.

Guest Pilau Hands

Has anyone else noticed that the new Toyota Matrix looks exactly like a souped up import race model? Paint that sucker metallic purple, slap some stupid stickers on it, and have some scantly clad girl in front of it...I mean it looks like they already put a skirt on it. this is the new thing eh?

http://www.edmunds.com/media/firstlook/03.toyota.matrix/02.toyota.matrix.f3-4.500.jpg'>

i think anything is possible...i guess they ones in disguise would be those wierd kids in school who dont talk to anybody...and sit and listen to what other people talk about...the only problem with that is i was one of those types...sometimes i really think some writers could have some sort of special powers, especially when i see some eatfuk shit on the side of some building...with nothing to hold on to, with a dope ass piece right in the fucking middle

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by inkjunkie34

i think anything is possible...i guess they ones in disguise would be those wierd kids in school who dont talk to anybody...and sit and listen to what other people talk about...the only problem with that is i was one of those types...sometimes i really think some writers could have some sort of special powers, especially when i see some eatfuk shit on the side of some building...with nothing to hold on to, with a dope ass piece

or even the more subtle possiblity of alien/human hybrids, that dont even know they are.

i wish it was all real the matrix thing i mean but the only thing bin laden is showing is a middle finger to everyone but im not siding with US either cuz its not our place to interfere in world affairls like that i mean we started that shit no fukin one asked us to go to fukin mid east and help battle sadam NOT A SOUL no1 wanted us in vietnam and if we wernt greedy fukin assholes we wouldnt even be in ww2

Guest willy.wonka

if you're up in a mountain..looking down at a city...it looks like a computer chip in action...some tripped out matrix girl pointed this out to me..kinda scared me at first,but then i saw the look in her eye...crazy

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

im drinking a molson right now. if it makes you fell any better, i seriously believe that earth is inhabitated by extra-terrestrials that have been here for quite some time in disguise.

That's a good one bro.

But I have actual evidence that world is inhabited by glorified monkeys who call themselves 'humans'. Like monkeys they exist in the constant thought of material things. You know like, sex, the bigger slice of pizza, cars, bitches and bank accounts.

This creates conflicts on different levels, from mano y mano to world war.

Since extra-terrestrial means 'above the material', I'd have to gather that they are the higher and non-materialistic thoughts of science, philosophy and religion.

NOTE: ET does'nt necceassarily mean 'alien'.

Even Christ said: "I am not of this world". I don't think he meant he was from another planet just a another state of mind not of the material.

A metaphor.

But then again, what do I know? I'm a broke bum:king:

the matix exists

http://www.mids.org/

Formed in 1990 (as MIDS) Matrix NetSystems was the first organization to record Internet performance data, as well as map the Internet and the World Wide Web. Matrix is now harnessing this decade of experience and skills, and applying them to today’s Internet-related business issues. Our products and services assure that your Internet infrastructure

-------just the beginning. they continue to map the internet and record all the hosts that comprise the internet------------ we will all be interconnected!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by astrotrain

if technology would just go away, the earth would be a better place.

But then I wouldn't have ever played Mike Tyson's Punch Out, and my life would be void and gray. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by El Mamerro

But then I wouldn't have ever played Mike Tyson's Punch Out, and my life would be void and gray. Beer,

El Mamerro

007-373-5963!

• 8 months later...
Originally posted by inkjunkie34

i think anything is possible...i guess they ones in disguise would be those wierd kids in school who dont talk to anybody...and sit and listen to what other people talk about...the only problem with that is i was one of those types...sometimes i really think some writers could have some sort of special powers, especially when i see some eatfuk shit on the side of some building...with nothing to hold on to, with a dope ass piece right in the fucking middle

i heard it was a mix of protein bars and morbid angel that gave that guy his powers.

Archived