Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
otto dix

it's so good to touch the green green grass of home (fr8s n' things)

Guest sodapop7

xide,crae,and lewis..all fresh.bump

nace busted out a can of authentic jungle green that night...

Guest Wilt

diggin the nace/chip..xide..and elk as always..bump

Originally posted by fr8oholic

you made it up to montreal after all man. how'd that work out for you?

worked out nicely. montreal is always so hospitable to me and the things i enjoy are there by the truckloads. hehe. i'd like to get up again. email me guy.

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

worked out nicely. montreal is always so hospitable to me and the things i enjoy are there by the truckloads. hehe. i'd like to get up again. email me guy.

will do. i heard a rumor that i might be up there soon as well and i can't fuggin wait. bring on the labats by the truckload and show me where to shove the singles ladies!!

will do. i heard a rumor that i might be up there soon as well and i can't fuggin wait. bring on the labats by the truckload and show me where to shove the singles ladies!!

hahahahahahahaha!!

Guest smokin..joe

uhh that train that says yum under it, does anyone know what kind of train it is? i caught one not long ago but it had some stuff on it already

Originally posted by smokin..joe

uhh that train that says yum under it, does anyone know what kind of train it is? i caught one not long ago but it had some stuff on it already

The original paint job (big white band with pointed ends on a crusty goldish car) makes it an ex-Quebec Central (QC reporting marks), but if I see the new reporting mark correctly it looks like Finger Lakes Railway of NY state (FGLK) bought it and did a little repainting. There are still a few QC boxes with the original marks floating around, but I don't know the status of that railroad.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this