it's so good to touch the green green grass of home (fr8s n' things)

otto dix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

worked out nicely. montreal is always so hospitable to me and the things i enjoy are there by the truckloads. hehe. i'd like to get up again. email me guy.

will do. i heard a rumor that i might be up there soon as well and i can't fuggin wait. bring on the labats by the truckload and show me where to shove the singles ladies!!

Guest smokin..joe

uhh that train that says yum under it, does anyone know what kind of train it is? i caught one not long ago but it had some stuff on it already

Originally posted by smokin..joe

uhh that train that says yum under it, does anyone know what kind of train it is? i caught one not long ago but it had some stuff on it already

The original paint job (big white band with pointed ends on a crusty goldish car) makes it an ex-Quebec Central (QC reporting marks), but if I see the new reporting mark correctly it looks like Finger Lakes Railway of NY state (FGLK) bought it and did a little repainting. There are still a few QC boxes with the original marks floating around, but I don't know the status of that railroad.

Guest 5th wheel

i caught that orange YUM bout a month ago...put a streak on it...(did u see it)...i remember that bright orange buff job..laid up in my spot but too far up the line so it was i was in the clear view....so i stuck with a fresh red bnsf boxcar....maybe he'll come back to visit and i'll bang him up!!!:D

Originally posted by 5th wheel

i caught that orange YUM bout a month ago...put a streak on it...(did u see it)...i remember that bright orange buff job..laid up in my spot but too far up the line so it was i was in the clear view....so i stuck with a fresh red bnsf boxcar....maybe he'll come back to visit and i'll bang him up!!!:D

i meant "yum" like tasty.:rolleyes:

Archived