REGULATOR

THIS MONTH SUCKS!!!!!!!

1. i get caught for graff

2. an old friend of my moms is in the hospital with cancer

3. my dad is going to lose his job tommorow

4. my brother breaks ankle

6. i had to join stage crew as part of my punishment for graff...IT SUCKS

7. micheal mcblount gave me a heart attack

according to this japanese horoscope....the year of the horse is going to be a bad year.....THE FIRST MOTHER FUCKING MONTH AND ALL THIS ALREADY HAPPENS...GOD KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN OVER THE REST OF THE YEAR

im predicting

1. i once again will never get a girl

2. a stage prop will crash onto my head

3. i will flunk my classes and have to go to summer school, which means i cant visit my grandparents in tokyo, which realy sucks cock

i can see your all having jolly times

Regulator, it could be worse, you could be me. Or even worse than that, you could have the life of Beardo! Holy gosh! That would be bad!

Originally posted by REGULATOR

. micheal mcblount gave me a heart attack

1. i once again will never get a girl

for real micheal? how did he do that. did your friends get heart attacks too. i hope not .

and i once again will never get a girl is one of the many problems i have.

oh heres another problem i have and i suggest this to you to . when your going to a new school or starting to hang with a new group of people somewhere and there are girls your attracted too. dont be funny as ive learned its the wrong way. i use to be the class clown and make every girl laugh no matter what i say. then its time to come down to a relationship and there just like" oh i only like you cuz your funny let just be friends."

what the fuck next person that says that too me im gonna kill. go ahead say it.

this is all micheal mcblounts fault...i hope his new girlfriend has a severe case of genital herpes, warts, and crabs...may he rot in hell

KIDBLOUNT FOR PRESIDENT!.

hes going national with this one. i am making a site. instead of kidblount its gonna be steve zeta some idiot kid. even gayer. so maybe that will bring you luck

i'm having a fairly crappy month also. i'm going to list everything i don't like about it, but a few more months similar and i'll consider moving far away.

Walls of Jericho - Why Father.mp3

Originally posted by tue skinny

oh heres another problem i have and i suggest this to you to . when your going to a new school or starting to hang with a new group of people somewhere and there are girls your attracted too. dont be funny as ive learned its the wrong way. i use to be the class clown and make every girl laugh no matter what i say. then its time to come down to a relationship and there just like" oh i only like you cuz your funny let just be friends."

what the fuck next person that says that too me im gonna kill. go ahead say it.

tue skinny speaks the truth.

im going on 7months or so without it.... im about to fuck me a fat bitch or something... im desperate! :D

teaser [/b]

hahahaha..

damm..iam in the same boat .....teaser

fat hoes are starting to look atractive..

hahaha.......iam 3 months...with out any

..shit sucks.......(nada mas queda ..que me la jale)<--spanish.hahaha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this