Fighting and getting heated after getting gone over..

Clever Name

More shit about the subject

Graff and the rest of the world aint really gonna change. People are gonna fight regardless. But hopefully some people can move a step ahead of the masses and leave some of the completely fucking dumb shit behind.

If any of you quick-to-jump-in-and-start-a-fight types ever get beaten to the point you can't just recover and go about your life then maybe you'll understand what I'm saying. You think shit is fun and games until you turn fucking blind in one eye, screw up a nerve or accidentally kill someone, then it's real life and no fucking joke anymore ... and you've turned into a sucker. Try living with a broken back ... or a REAL jail sentence over some dumb shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D :D :D :D :D :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

all i got to say is there is a claimed spot why bother when you can be the first head to go and destroy some other spot or just wait for some toy to go over some phat piece and then let the man get punished for being an idiot cuz i've seen some kids in va go over some phat pieces from exist and warp and they are some kids with no caps and no type of skill what so ever just like some straight bamma stuff like little 9 or 10 year old kids with their dads paint and decide to go make some trouble and be cool...... thats how it starts.......... owell who cares cuz the true bombers go get theirs when they want and anywhere they want.... but let all the kids out there destroying the "big boys" walls and lets see the beef begin.... i love watching those kids get beet over the head with a can and i remember watching some kid in L.A. get punished by a bat by a tag banger who had some sort of baseball bat or some kind of stick and bust the mans stuff right open......... owell get up and stay up......

>>>>>>>nasemonerism<<<<<<<

Originally posted by Clever Name

Glass Etch -

Hahah, you've got issues. I've never seen someone get so worked up over some message board shit.

that was the splitting hangover being vented...

Your rebuttal packs about as much weight as a dehydrated asian crackwhore. [/b]

please see my original replys

Hit the books harder sonny. [/b]

me hit the books??? by books what do you mean....over the last ten years im yet to have one graffiti related violent incident...actually we dissolved a crew that was all city because the fool that started it wanted to do serious body damage over unsuitable beef.....

your the moron who needs 2 pages of schooling on graffiti related violence....the point is simple fuckhead...if you dont want violence or to be at risk for violence then dont fuck with other peoples shit. i dont see how you dont understand this.

writers here are cool. no need to diss them for competition...thats fucking stupid!!! thats how you get a broken jaw and a tagged ass...needless to say the flick of that shit was hillarious.

violence sucks as i have lost several friends to it....but hey its part of the game...keep in mind graffiti is very illegal here and the people that are good at it are therefore criminals. criminals tend to be kinda violent sometimes. violence sucks. get the fucking point though...its a violent fucking world. if you dont want violence dont provoke it...it works for me.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

your the moron who needs 2 pages of schooling on graffiti related violence....the point is simple fuckhead...if you dont want violence or to be at risk for violence then dont fuck with other peoples shit. i dont see how you dont understand this.

hahaha...dude...since when did clever say he runs around going over people?this whole thing started off with him saying how he doesn't get heated when he gets gone over...but rather he sees it as a motivation..you just took it out of context...you dont even know clever but you're quick to judge...very funny...everyone here is missing the point and turning the turrets at clever...you should reread this whole thing.

the other cool thing about writing is that its pretty anonymous...so if you go over someone and they trace it back to you in person its more or less your fault cause who you tell you write is your responsibility...so if your boy got capped then by all means go over them...and hey, if they catch up with you they catch up with you...but if you know for a fact that he has a gun and likes to shoot at people that go over him maybe you should just let it slide.

my personal advice for self defense is a big can of mace and a stun gun.

people have a hard time being violent when they are blind, having trouble breathing and groggily regaining conciousness after being blacked out for sixty seconds. not to mention said means of self defense are legal.

Originally posted by Wilt

hahaha...dude...since when did clever say he runs around going over people?this whole thing started off with him saying how he doesn't get heated when he gets gone over...but rather he sees it as a motivation..you just took it out of context...you dont even know clever but you're quick to judge...very funny...everyone here is missing the point and turning the turrets at clever...you should reread this whole thing.

no, i shouldnt reread the whole thing...i never go over fillins or throws when crushing and if i go over other peoples at peicing spots it has to get burned...simple values that i was taught when i started painting ten years ago...nothing personal against clever name besides the fact that this thread is stupid. im also known to be abbraisive and have a bad attitude but im yet to get my ass beat allthough i have dissed several people. I dont understand why he limits his perspective on violence to graffiti. violence sucks..ever been to a jock bar?? theres people who are violent in every context. same with graffiti, some people are violent some arent...you ever read interviews with all the old cats from nyc about what it was like to paint back then?? you go into the wrong shit and you get beat and all your gear pulled. my crew used to get dissed with death threats all the time and my boy got jumped for simply getting up. violent people are everywhere, maybe clever name should just develop fool proof strategys of dealing with them.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

if you dont want violence dont provoke it...it works for me.

Dude I will stress this one - more - time in the interest of stopping you from wasting your breath:

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN FUCKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S GRAF. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE STUPIDITY OF STARTING FIGHTS OVER GRAFFITI, NOT HOW TO AVOID BEEF.

I dont understand why he limits his perspective on violence to graffiti

Who said I did? This is Third Rail: graffiti-related topics.

Another thing I notice is people mentioning the old-school a lot in the effort of modeling modern times after those. Who's to say the old-school guys were making the right decisions? They lived that way cause that's how shit was, it doesn't make it right, it just makes it reality.

I'm not judging the "old ways," they were here before me and will probably be recycled for years to come, I'm just questioning the mentality. People used to trade slaves and think the earth was flat too.

Hicktown muddafukkas...... You pussies might want to battle if somebody disses you or just forget about it...but next time you are in MY city and decide to diss MY shit, you better think about the jail time I risked by rocking tha fill-in or even that tag because believe that when I catch you out there you need to throw up your hands because I am definitely going to set it. And that is the same feelings of all the writers that live here. Graff can be a violent sport. If you dont like it...

Originally posted by dirtysicks

If you dont fight all your shits getting taken out and I will abuse and rob you on site EVERYTIME>!

Then I'll figure out your name, press charges, and count the dividends while you enjoy the ass-pounding from your new cellmate. Sucker.

No its not a joke, and yes I am a hypocrite. In fact, I take back this entire post. Fuck all of you. I'll kick all of your asses and put in a request for seconds. Then I'll kick my own ass to prove I'm not selective.

Who wants it?

man ill tell you what...in the end its all silly. ive beatin fools with bottles, lit houses on fire and landed in jail for "beef". it totally proves nothing. it really takes alot these days for me to "set it off". its dumb how crazy and irate ive acted in the past over a tag or someone shit talking...its not worth jail time or the guilt you feel knocking someone into a coma over something you totally forget about 6months later....half the beef i have had when it comes to boxing time i forget what the hell its about and just that i gotta take this kid out before he gets me(unless its old rivelery that will not be forgotten) bottom line for me it always seems is RESPECT. its what you fight for and always wanna have or get....

this above comment only pertains to graf related conflicts... when it comes to family and loved ones its hard to concider conciquence and others pain....

hahahahah

ill mace your ass and then watch you beat your self

whatever fool....ive seen more violence than in my life than i care to....

call me stupid. hahahhahahaha

i live among violent people with values of respect.

maybe its the whole value of respect that you dont understand.

Originally posted by Firetruck

hey hey, why not stop stepping on Jokers dick with your screen name then...?

ONE. ITS NOT JOKERS CREW..it was SOPERIPs 2 you have no idea idiot...ask cycle or giant next time your with them if im on fools dills...

and mister etch im not fully disagreeing with anyone im just speaking my end...but man you are one tough cookie....

this is what i get for coming into these other forums...

Guest Firetruck
Originally posted by IHATEU

ONE. ITS NOT JOKERS CREW..it was SOPERIPs 2 you have no idea idiot...ask cycle or giant next time your with them if im on fools dills...

but I DO know, and I only mentioned Joker because he's the most public about it, but I think you stand on ALL their dicks equally, it's weak however you wanta slice it

Originally posted by Firetruck

but I DO know, and I only mentioned Joker because he's the most public about it, but I think you stand on ALL their dicks equally, it's weak however you wanta slice it

yeah you got me...but i dont have to slice it dude, they all got their own dicks i can ride!!!

Originally posted by IHATEU

and mister etch im not fully disagreeing with anyone im just speaking my end...but man you are one tough cookie....

this is what i get for coming into these other forums...

thanks! i think...right on clever name...i have fun debating this

glasseating/toughcookieonerski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

going over someone is a dis, true. If you live in chicago, tags, throwups fillins and pieces get buffed within a few days not even thinking about weeks or years. if you want to be messed with, mess with others. golden rule right? by the way, it's a luxury to have shit ride, chicago is the town where graffiti is alive for a few seconds at a time

Guest ceasoner

If your shit is better and is gone over by a obvious toy..

then thats pretty sad shit..

but if u had a semi ok peice up for awhile and then someone gose over you... dont be alittle bitch about it.. go out and paint a better peice...

Kids that cry over there peice getting dissed after it has been up for about a year is really pathetic...

its part of the game.. get over it

• 5 months later...

kids should stay away from my spots period.

you don't know how much of my life i've thrown away for graf..

my friend died doing it.

the only way a toy will learn respect is the cold sting of a slap to the face.

if some numb nuts does a sloppy throwie over my burner.. it is getting gone over, and he's getting slapped.

keep tie's name out of your mouth, fucker.. if he were here he would attack you for doing a piece over his hollow, so don't use him to make your cowardly point..

you act like an asswhooping is the worst thing in the world..

sometimes you gotta gee up and take your lumps.. even if you are right.

without consequences, people just run wild (in a bad way).

Archived