that beer ..thing

I45_TEXAS_I45

so i made one of those, beer bong things..

ok..now i got one problem.....

i dont know how to use it

do u put the end of the tube in ur mouth like a straw or what?

i tried it like that ...and it was a sad moment ..all the beer just swirted

everywhere......

oh ..and thanks to who ever made that thread ..

now help me out.......

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: that beer ..thing

Originally posted by cmeup

you know tha best way to get high? (it gots to be running so the police think your just fixing your car if they see you instead of 'getting high') so anyways, take as many hits as you can...

HA ha...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just go drink gasoline and you'll get drunk.

aight my man tease...

u need to clam ur smart ass down...

iam getting tired of ur dam smart comments

if u aint got something..helpful to say ....shut the fuck up

..if u need to know who i am....(HEW)...<---THATS..ME

aight now back to my question...

i got teh funnel and all that good shit...

but i get different answers from my boys here at work

to how to use it........help..

I'll help you out!

First off pour your beer in the funnel, nice and slow, the less foam the better. Keep the part you drink out of higher than the funnel. This prevents any beer from spilling. Slowly raise then funnel above the drinking end, do this to get all the foam out the way of the beer. Put your lips over the end of the tube, don't start drinking until you get all the air out of the tube. You will throw up if there is to much air in front of the beer. When you have done all of this signal to your partner you are ready for take off. You should still have the bong on your lips. Raise the funnel and, voila! You have just drank a lot beer. Start small and work your way up to 40oz. Hope this helps you in your drunken adventures.

Originally posted by FROSTY

yo dude i started that thred and i made one too. but i aswell got swamped with beer. one time it worked and it all just went swooosh down the tube. but ya shits fukin hard i cant do it anymore.

:o

.I FEEL U ..FROSTY...

THATS WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD..

.SHIT DIDNT COME WITH ....INSTRUCTIONS..

Originally posted by kookone

I'll help you out!

First off pour your beer in the funnel, nice and slow, the less foam the better. Keep the part you drink out of higher than the funnel. This prevents any beer from spilling. Slowly raise then funnel above the drinking end, do this to get all the foam out the way of the beer. Put your lips over the end of the tube, don't start drinking until you get all the air out of the tube. You will throw up if there is to much air in front of the beer. When you have done all of this signal to your partner you are ready for take off. You should still have the bong on your lips. Raise the funnel and, voila! You have just drank a lot beer. Start small and work your way up to 40oz. Hope this helps you in your drunken adventures.

yo i know all that shit but how do you actually go about swallowing it. i mean i know you gotta open up your throat and just let it wirl down but fuk how the fuk do i open my throat. like i keep trying but shit just dosnt work.:mad:

yo i know all that shit but how do you actually go about swallowing it. i mean i know you gotta open up your throat and just let it wirl down but fuk how the fuk do i open my throat. like i keep trying but shit just dosnt work.:mad: [/b]

.TRUE TRUE

THATS THE PROBLEM I HAD...

ONE OF MY HOMEBOYS..TOLD ME U HAD TO STICK THE TUBE HALF WAY YOUR TONGUE...

.I GUESS THATS ANOTHER QUESTION I GOT.....WHER U AT KOOKONE..

HELP OUT..AGAIN..THANKS

Okay fellas, The trick is to keep it simple. No fancy shit like sticking the tube down your throat. The only time your tounge comes into play is to keep the beer from coming out when your not ready. The best way to comsume lots-o-beer is pratice. Like I said, start small and work your way up to 40oz. Remember if your a lightweight take it slow if you are hardcore go at it. I myself am all about alcohol poisioning. I love it!

how old are you guys

its real simple

1.fill the funnel up slowly, while keeping your thumb on the end of the tube, you must keep it higher than the funnel.

2.take your thumb off quickly and put it back on, this will help with getting the air out of the tube.(it hurts if you take down too much air)

3.when youre ready put the tube in your mouth and tell your buddy to raise the funnel at least head high(make sure this person is someone you can trust, i'll get to that in a minute)

4. now while your drinking the beer, being fancy doesnt help unless youre a seasoned vet like myself...just drink it fast...and if you cant take anymore ...keep drinking anyway or youre gonna look like a bitch in front of all the little girlies that are around...(dont go out like a punk in front of the ladies)

one time at a party my buddy put a piece of raw hamburger meat in someones bearbong...lets say there was alot of choking and vomiting going on

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

aight my man tease...

u need to clam ur smart ass down...

iam getting tired of ur dam smart comments

if u aint got something..helpful to say

hahahhahahhahahahahhaaaaa nigga shut your bitch ass up.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i hate when people intentianally mispell a word..suck as fuk, u or ur

the internet has made people lazy, i find it sad

wow i can save myself 1/4 of a second by typing u insead of you

or maybe people will think im down cause i spell out things like a gangster

'iz be chillin wit da homiez outz inz tha lbz fo sheezy mah mans knowz whut upz' sigh...

you guys are over analizing this. who cares how people spell things. some times im too lazy to chek my spelling or even spell right for that matter. i think its gay when people go out of there way to write ya that shizzzel is soo phat and stuff like that.

DAM....YOU ALL KIDS ARE FUCKING FUNNY

...WHY MAKE "LIL" THINGS..AND BLOW THEM OUT OF

PORPORTION....

WHO THE GIVES A FUCK HOW SOMEONE SPELLS

..AS LONG AS U KNOW WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT

AND YOU GET THE MESSAGE....THAN ITS ALL GOOD

QUIT BEING "LIL" BITCHES...

AND SHUT UR DAM BEEKS UP......................HAHA...I SAID LIL...IAM A TRUE GANGSTA.

OH...AND IAM ..21...YEARS OLD ..TO WHO EVER WANTS TO KNOW

AND SORRY IF I DIDNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS....BEER BONG THING..

LIKE I TOLD TEASE.......IF U AINT GOT NOTHIN HELPFUL TO SAY..

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Archived