Best Song To HEar Whilst Wasted

Guest L.RonHubbard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Giving Tree

who is down with racism like pantera?

not many.

who is down with racism in rap?

i dont even need to answer that....

don't make snap judgements, it makes you look stupid. your turning this into something its not. so do me a favor an get off the dick black.

pantera do i like em? ya damn right i do

does that make me racist or am i "down" with it? ya damn right it doesnt

so do me a favor and pop in your favorite hip hop song or turn on mtv, an recite yourself some anti-white lyrics. an then try to flip shit on me again like that. so basically suck dick. and just mind your business. go hug trees an keep my name outta your mouth.

you mention redman without tical? tsk tsk tsk... or liquid swords? thats one of my favourite albums that the wu put out. or iron man, i need to catch up on my old wu, thanks for bringin it up

im going to dig up my old wu, thank you for showing me the light

Guest mikro137

any zeke album

MOP any song but legendary street team is a good one

submachine (theyre the drunkest fuckin assholes ever)

Beer Guzzling Assholes

good call on blatz btw...

Originally posted by iCEBERG

who is down with racism in rap?

i dont even need to answer that....

don't make snap judgements, it makes you look stupid. your turning this into something its not. so do me a favor an get off the dick black.

pantera do i like em? ya damn right i do

does that make me racist or am i "down" with it? ya damn right it doesnt

so do me a favor and pop in your favorite hip hop song or turn on mtv, an recite yourself some anti-white lyrics. an then try to flip shit on me again like that. so basically suck dick. and just mind your business. go hug trees an keep my name outta your mouth.

me? rap????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....

no.

pedro the lion.

sunny day real estate.

a new found glory.

cross my heart.

five cent wish.

get up kids.

suicide machines.

bouncing souls.

operation ivy.

they are all up to bat... no rap. sorry to break your heart boss... how did that snap judgement work for you?

i dont think acknowledging the fact that pantera is racist is very snap either. they have the boots are made for stomping song. and did you even read what i wrote? i just said not many are down with their racism... i am one of the many who don't enjoy their comments. sorry... i can listen to some REAL metal without having them tell me what races are good or bad.

*(snap!!)*

Guest YinzerXpress

hmmm let me think

MOP most definatly

Xzibit--> 40 dayz and 40 nightz not his new one

dr.octagon, or any kool keith for that matter

system of a down is fucking loose

alice in chains unplugged is faded too

i got more but i cant think

me? rap????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....

no.

pedro the lion.

sunny day real estate.

a new found glory.

cross my heart.

five cent wish.

get up kids.

suicide machines.

bouncing souls.

operation ivy.

they are all up to bat... no rap. sorry to break your heart boss... how did that snap judgement work for you?

i dont think acknowledging the fact that pantera is racist is very snap either. they have the boots are made for stomping song. and did you even read what i wrote? i just said not many are down with their racism... i am one of the many who don't enjoy their comments. sorry... i can listen to some REAL metal without having them tell me what races are good or bad.

*(snap!!)*

unfortunatly my point just went real far over your head. i apologize for even try to bring up a valid point to someone who seems to not even be looking for logic.

and as for saying acknowledging pantera being racist is snap, your right that wasn't, but bringing up that point in relation to my original comment as if it had some sort of influence im my choosing of pantera for this particular thread was however.

an what relevance does your "i dont think many are down with their racism" have in the first place??? which incase wether you ment it or not, unfortunatly had the underlined meaning as if that is why i choose to listen to them. were you insinuating that is in an influence in my listening to them? yea you were. wether you meant it or not, thats how you came across. be more carefull about the way you use your words in reference to me.

and as for what you listen to? i am unconcerned. i shoulda clarified my mistake, then maybe you would have seen my point in the first place.

*(snap!!)*

Do enlighten me on the Pantera/racism subject

I have always hated them for other reasons, ie THEY ARE UTTER BOLLOX. And just about every bloke on earth who likes metal thinks they are wonderful, and because of this, I've never been able to get any info on where the accusations of racism have their origins..............do tell

unfortunatly my point just went real far over your head. i apologize for even try to bring up a valid point to someone who seems to not even be looking for logic.

and as for saying acknowledging pantera being racist is snap, your right that wasn't, but bringing up that point in relation to my original comment as if it had some sort of influence im my choosing of pantera for this particular thread was however.

an what relevance does your "i dont think many are down with their racism" have in the first place??? which incase wether you ment it or not, unfortunatly had the underlined meaning as if that is why i choose to listen to them. were you insinuating that is in an influence in my listening to them? yea you were. wether you meant it or not, thats how you came across. be more carefull about the way you use your words in reference to me.

and as for what you listen to? i am unconcerned. i shoulda clarified my mistake, then maybe you would have seen my point in the first place.

1) what amazing sentance structure.

2) generalizations were thrown by BOTH PARTIES. yes i will generalize EVERYONE who i see with a pantera hat, listening to pantera, or purchasing pantera paraphenalia. you, sir, promote racism. if you realize it or not every dollar you give them furthers their ability to spread hatred. think about it.

record sales = profit.

profit = greater record production and wider distrobution

greater record production and wider distrobution = pantera getting their bullshit music out to more and more people.

thus stated; you support racism, like it or not.

and for bodice_ ripper... i know of one very popular pantera cover of these boots are made for walking, which they were only doing live, but i have seen, unfortuantely. it is called these boots are made for stomping.

there.. if thats not racist, i dont know what is. fuck pantera.

1) what amazing sentance structure.

2) generalizations were thrown by BOTH PARTIES. yes i will generalize EVERYONE who i see with a pantera hat, listening to pantera, or purchasing pantera paraphenalia. you, sir, promote racism. if you realize it or not every dollar you give them furthers their ability to spread hatred. think about it.

record sales = profit.

profit = greater record production and wider distrobution

greater record production and wider distrobution = pantera getting their bullshit music out to more and more people.

thus stated; you support racism, like it or not.

and for bodice_ ripper... i know of one very popular pantera cover of these boots are made for walking, which they were only doing live, but i have seen, unfortuantely. it is called these boots are made for stomping.

here are the lyrics:

these boots are made for stomping

and thats just what they do

and one of these days these boots are going to stomp all over jews.

there.. if thats not racist, i dont know what is. fuck pantera.

Number 1 thanks

Number 2... half right. well anyways i dont want to argue, but i stopped buying cd's around the same time cd burners and the internet intertwined. so if thats the case, me burning their cd's instead of buying them does more to hurt them then help. case an point. and the last thing i'd do personally is walk around wearing their shit. i occasionally listen to pantera. very occasionally. living in a city with more puerto ricans than blacks an whites, 2 out of every 3 of my friends are a minority. but anyways i couldn't care less about that either. just giving you background to make a point.

yea well all i was saying, i miss the good ol days of gettin drunk an throwin pantera on at my boys house an just fuckin shit up. thats all. an it wasn't because im racist.

an nine times out of ten we do it just foolin around. if your stuck listening to hip hop all day, i like to unwind when i get a chance, which is maybe once every 3 months. an besides its more of a joke than a hardcore statement. if me an my boy are sittin around, well switch cd's up to some vulgar display of power, an start fuckin with everyone. you know just bein stupid. personally i think its funny if your in a room full of thugged out kids (for lack of a btter term) listening to nore or whatever, an puttin that shit on an buggin out. an they enjoy it. your readin too deep into this.

but yea, pantera never got a coin from me, ive done more to hurt them then help em if thats the case an on top of things i still think this whole thing is funny.

im not sayin another word, you know where i stand i know where you stand.

just do us both a favor and dont say i support racism ever again. thats just unfair. (*snap!!)

it was an example... you think i did the math out or some shit FUCK YOU. i said i wasn't gonna reply but you really gettin on my fuckin nerves with your know it all shit faggot. don't act like you know me or what the fuck your talkin about. so i figured it was miscommunication at first, guess not. your a straight up fuckin dick you know what?

fuck you

go ahead with your snide comments, you bein so fucking intelligent and all. mister perfect, mister right. your fucking playin yourself.

an you say youll generalize someone for wearing a certain type of clothing? then you tell me... what the fuck is that?

you say i support racism... ok, im all about the kkk, im a fucking skinhead who hates niggers jews an spics. that what you wanted to hear? there you go you happy? im whatever you want me to be faggot.

go judge somebody else god, your jesus right? you can do no wrong yet you know everything...

you read my replies like a court document, then you make funny little comments that may hold true to some people but not round me they dont.

just....

basically...

fuck you. do the world a favor and kill yourself.

im not gonna get into no fuckin internet beef with a nerd like you but i will make myself heard. so you dont try to sound all smart an shit. tryin to come out on top of things. if you heard what the fuck i actually was sayin... fuck it

and fuck you. i just went from getting mad to being unconcerned. thats all, nothing intelligent, you wanna get on some stupid shit? your gay and i fucked your mom.

that is the best quote ive ever seen used to support someone's anti-racist feelings.

besides you forgot the rest...

2 out of every 3 of my friends are a minority. but anyways i couldn't care less about that either. just giving you background to make a point.

cause i knew you were going to pull some dumb shit. just like i knew you were gonna say i support them by buying their cds. to bad i dont and i didnt. stop gettin your card pulled and get your shit together

it was an example... you think i did the math out or some shit FUCK YOU. i said i wasn't gonna reply but you really gettin on my fuckin nerves with your know it all shit faggot.

you say i support racism... ok, im all about the kkk, im a fucking skinhead who hates niggers jews an spics. that what you wanted to hear? there you go you happy? im whatever you want me to be faggot.

your gay and i fucked your mom.

you know, the sacrcastic/ironic bit about "oh yeah I'm kkk" loses its worth a bit when its amongst all that homophic crap. its hard to pick out your "fake" intolerance and ignorance from the real deal....

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

you know, the sacrcastic/ironic bit about "oh yeah I'm kkk" loses its worth a bit when its amongst all that homophic crap. its hard to pick out your "fake" intolerance and ignorance from the real deal....

i wasnt even going to say anything more.. but you make me laugh...

snap.

what can i say im racist? and ive heard homosexuals call eachother fag before, so they must be homophobic homosexuals? makes perfect sense.

you guys are too intelligent for me.

you take nothing and turn it into something. your ignorance is amazing.

so i guess you got me figured out, im a homophobic racist.

but either or one has nothing to do with the other. but if i told the both of you to suck my dick, im pro homo now?

i must be why else would i say that? i wouldnt have if i didnt mean it right? shit its only right to take things at face value.

dumbass's, gripe to eachother about how the worlds a messed up place not me. i dont have a shoulder for you to cry on.

keep my name outta your mouths FAGGOTS.

what can i say im racist? and ive heard homosexuals call eachother fag before, so they must be homophobic homosexuals? makes perfect sense.

keep my name outta your mouths FAGGOTS.

yep, I see, so when black people call each other nigger that instantly makes it ok for you to do it...

All I can say, Mr Angry Young Man, is that while *I* merely responded to your ignorant words, *you* have a huge chip on that shoulder you supposedly don't have...............

L.ron; yes, yes I am.:crazy:

Archived