Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
crso

wu-tang in austin

i not a big fan anymore, but i got a free ticket. so who's going.and does anyone know who's opening . i heard it was K-otix (rumor). has anyone seen them on their current tour. how was it.

i met rza one time...

uhhh...and i saw raekwon and ghostface killa at the mall in my area when they were in town. but ive never been to a wu-tang show.

Originally posted by fr8lover

this party is so analog.

uh oh....someone said "anal.."

its downhill from here people......

Originally posted by strizzy

wu tang is slummin when it comes to performin, you'll prolly never see all of em on stage; only half of em show up.

i saw them back in 97. and, only 3 of them showed up.

i saw em in 97 when they were on tour wit rage, and raekwon and ghost werent there... then i saw meth and redman on the blackout tour, but meth didnt show up ... i saw wu again in 2000(?) and i think odb and masta killa werent there (i could care less bout mastakilla cuz i think he cant rhyme to save his life). fuck it tho. meth is worth seein cuz the whole fuckin place blew up as soon as rza introduced him on stage... but as for now, im skeptical about anymore wu-tang albums or shows, oh well...

Originally posted by cmeup

say CRSO-

whatchu write? if you can say here...do so... if you'd rather not, hit me up on AIM sometime...

aim = ibteaser

ibteaser<~

/

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this