why cant people from "the hood" get drunk without fighting?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ok...dont get me wrong here, im far from a subarban boy. but i grew out of my "from the hood" phase many years ago. but some of my friends from the same areas i grew up in that havent changed, still have that urge to fuck with my "new friends" that arent from where were from. WHY IS THIS? they accept what ive done as a person, being from the same place as them even though you cant tell. yet, if one of my friends from "the burbs" comes and chills with us its a duel of "hoods" ...maybe im just drunken babbling, i dunno. but has anyone ever gone through this? the type of people you grew up with not getting along with your current friends also? (no offense, if youre under 18, dont answer.) i almost had to break up a fight in my living room tonight for NO reason...just because 2 people are from 2 differnt places.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

just to illiterate: my boy cisco (hood dude) started fuckin with my boy brent,(subarb dude) just cuz of where hes from and how he carries himself. and when i check cisco after brent left, he acted like i was the bad guy.

the only, 'hood' related violence that ive ever been involved with was last year. this girl that i think is hot said she real liked my hooded top. anyway i took it off beacuse it was hot, she took it i wrestled (i mean a full on rugby tackle) her to the ground and stole the top back, she thinks im weird becuse i didn't give her the top, FUCK YOU!

brent obviously is probably a better person than cisco and inferior people can't handle that. jealousy. typical american bullshit. i'm hard yo. no i'm harder i live on the southside of cleveland. oh yeah i live on the northside wasssupp naw bitch?

Guest --zeSto--

It always happens that way...

The 'burb friends think they're too 'good' for the hood,

The hood friends think they're too 'down' for the 'burbs.

Unless you've lived in both, you can't be realistic about both.

I happen to hate the burbs, I'd rather be dead.

I'd only go there for a girl, then I'd polietly offer to kidnap her.

I talked to brent when I got home last night mr b. He said he would be mad if he was sober, but he can take a punch from cisco with all that beer in him.

Also, he mentioned the fact that i tackled cisco to the ground and brent got to punch him about 10 times for it.

Either way it was completely uncalled for even though it was justified.

Chelsea and JB found it rather barbaric that any of it happened in the first place and I concur. Brent and Cisco are okay with each other but I don't think that there should be any kind of physical initiation to being someone's accquintance.

What does this all come down to? Brent is from Mentor. Cisco is from the Bronx and almost twice Brent's age. - Appearantly mankind hasn't adapted to the fact that we need to go beyond our personal boundries to be civilized.

Life is crappy sometimes :) oh well. I won two tickets (again) to unwritten law at 5 in the morning today. (the whole thing is negated! & college radio rocks!!!!!)

Sincerely,

Zack A.

AKA Ticket Winner Oner

hee hee,

I knew that shit was bound to happen sooner or later bro. He's been doin' that kind of shit since we was in highschool.

He's actually from East Brooklyn. Gettin' that kid out of fights was one of the main reasons I slowed down hangin' with him back in the day. That and he got locked up.

You'd think he'd chill after gettin' out. I've seen him fuck with a guy for dressin' funny. I got no reason thinking your dude brent did anything to fire him up, knowing Cisco.

Did he?

Originally posted by modesto

hee hee,

I knew that shit was bound to happen sooner or later bro. He's been doin' that kind of shit since we was in highschool.

He's actually from East Brooklyn. Gettin' that kid out of fights was one of the main reasons I slowed down hangin' with him back in the day. That and he got locked up.

You'd think he'd chill after gettin' out. I've seen him fuck with a guy for dressin' funny. I got no reason thinking your dude brent did anything to fire him up, knowing Cisco.

Did he?

Brent was just sitting on the couch next to his tagged up girlfriend and her roomate tryin to relax while they were all wasted.

Hey modesto email me if you want to paint this week with me and mr bojangles. mulletcore@yahoo.com ..the weather might get decent. :|

shrug wanted to paint too, hit me up.

fuq that... im drunk right now, and only read your post. an the answer yo uout wuestion?> is people get drunk, like me, an they grow fuqqin cbslldsz, its like its bad enoughn ig tot hanfs, but i mean if i dont know you, ill show you i can throw hands, basically, if it gomes down to it, dont' try to grow balls in front of me, cause if im drunk? an your drunk? shit hits that fan, an i dont lose. now i will go make skettis.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by iCEBERG

fuq that... im drunk right now, and only read your post. an the answer yo uout wuestion?> is people get drunk, like me, an they grow fuqqin cbslldsz, its like its bad enoughn ig tot hanfs, but i mean if i dont know you, ill show you i can throw hands, basically, if it gomes down to it, dont' try to grow balls in front of me, cause if im drunk? an your drunk? shit hits that fan, an i dont lose. now i will go make skettis.

make some extra skettis for me!

Guest willy.wonka

im such a happy fucking drunk

but dont fuck with me,i'll get angry.

nah,no i dont...

i'll be happy and kick ass,but i kick ass for a cuase,not just some random bullshit...

Originally posted by WhenOne

its classic COPS syndrome

hood and burbs dont mix well, kinda like oil and water

Not true. I've dated hundreds of suburban girls and mixed rather well.

As far as the fellas are concerned: I've never had a problem chillin'.

I like to keep it mellow.

Archived