greasers vs. socs

Santa Claus

just cause its funny:

a group of prep/jock/bro's from my school started going to shows lately. and well, my friends and i couldnt help but notice the meatheads showing up on our turf. i feel its fair game to point it out, considering i think its pretty funny when i show up at a basketball game, cause hey, i dont care about sports. so anyway, i guess they caught wind of the fact that we were calling them bros, and heres a quote from the captain of the football team:

"if anyone calls me a bro, i'll kick there ass."

now my question is this:

if im put in the situation where dude wants to fight, should i:

1. pull out my knife and tell him "i'll cut you good"

2. laugh a lot and say, ok, bro, kick my ass.

3. try to break his jaw with techniques learned from my thread about how to break jaws.

i dont really care what your answer is, i just threw that in to make this interactive.

the end.

im bored as fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i figure, the humor points gained from being in a situation where the capt of the football team threatens to kick my ass is enough to actually get my ass kicked. especially after saying, "if anyone calls me a bro, i'll kick there ass." i dig the irony in that sentence. maybe irony isnt the right word. i'll stop.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

NOBODY BUT ZACKATTACK AND IRIS CAN STEP INTO MY GLAMROCK SCENE...i hate jocks, for real...get your boys and toss them back to the sauna room. (if youre down enough...security will look the other way. take it from me ;) )

Guest --zeSto--

simple...

you seem to think that they are 'invading your space'.

Dont risk getting banned from a place you often frequent.

That's like stabbing yourself.

If they start shit, just play 'higher ground'. You were there first.

...and the best option...

just accept that these people will do anything they think will get them laid,

and if they're moving in on your 'turf', you must be in the right spot.

haha...when I was in highschool some of my friends came to see a band of mine play. The show was nuts off the hizzy crazy metal...blah blah blah...some girls I knew brought thier jock boyfriends and after the show they said thier boyfriends didn't want them talking to me because I am a bad influence...Whats wrong with smashing your face into the stage until your bleeding and spitting blood?

Guest Stoney Blaze

Assuming he's bigger than you are,

Throw your hands up, move close to him and exclaim: "i don't want to fight you bro!"

You'r hand in the air is now cocked to shoot.

Bring which ever hand you feel most comfortable breaking his jaw with down on him before you even finish your sentence. This element of surprise always works on a bigger dude.

Then proceed to rib kickin'.

This has been a public service announcement.

Guest GoBiloe

THE GYM IS NEUTRAL TERRITORY.

REMEMBER THAT, AND ARI WILL BE THERE TO SAVE YOU. YEAH, YOU PROLLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

where's the thread about how to break jaws? i was looking for it, couldn't find shit. thanks

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

can you see the sunset from the south side?

well its just as good on the north side. i dont remember exactly what pny boy said but i know they solved their problems with a rumble. meet up in a field and beat the shit out of each other.

Originally posted by Santa Claus

2. laugh a lot and say, ok, bro, kick my ass.

thats the best one right there....from my experience 95% of people are too pussy to actually follow up on shit talking, ive mouthed off to quite a few wanna be tough guys, some who i knew couldnt do a damn thing and some i thought could trounce me....so far though i havent been touched (5% have come very close though) and usually just end up getting a pissed off/ smashed ego stare when i start smirking at them. point being smart ass remarks are funny, it pisses people off, sometimes it calls their bluff and on occasion it can get you an ass beating, overall though its funny and if they punk out on their threats it leaves you looking a lot cooler than if you had hauled off and punched them.....

So i'm going to give a little background information to the whole "bros at shows" scenario. The deal is there's this one ultra popular guy who's pretty cool who got into Dave Mathews 2 years ago. This was a strange departure from the Wu-Tang Clan that everyone was listening to at the time, this year, everyone decides they love Dave Mathews and they think they can decipher musical artistry. From Dave Mathews they start to play guitar, all of them, always. There is always a meathead struggling to play "Crash" in the hallways during break in their relentless quest to get girls.

So now they think they love acoustic guitar music because they want to get girls. So they think "hey, i'l listen to rock and or roll, i'll go to a local concert" so one or two of them say "hey let's go see waxwing" so they do. We see them there and one of my friends say to the all star ultra quarterback "hey you came, who are you here to see?" and then QB says "uh....wax.....wing i think" then he kinda looked around for his friends because he felt way out of place because he was just there to be cool like all of his friends. So we were like "who invited the brodeo?" and i guess they were offended. Later they said "but taylor is the epitome of the concert goer" taylor is a piece of shit that doesn' go to shows ever and is considered this because he has dirty hair. This stopped making sense and is just stupid. oh well.

http://www.artbell.com/img/chupa3.jpg'>

punch his girlfriend and run.

there was this couple that would always be behind me after lunch in the stairwell. they'd always say shot to me and laugh. i wanted to punch the guy's girlfriend right in front of him and then kick his ass. that'd be legendary.

but then i got my lunch switched.

Archived