why 69 is just a waste

inkjunkie34

now i can understand if you like the idea of being dirty, but when you do this you dont really get any satisfaction. See, when i do things i prefer to do them right. So while im there eating pussy,(hahahaha:D )i like to do the job right. So if i'm concentrating on doing this, how the fuck am i supposed to get any pleasure while my penis is getting tongue slapped.

its always funny when you come back up after going downtown and you can tell you have vaginal sauce all over your face:p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i agree the whole 69 thing sounds good but when actually doing it , it's not as fun. I'm fairly tall and the women I've been with were pretty petite so right there we got a problem. Second is whoever is on top has to use their arms to balance and bob and weave. Being on top I'm worried about getting a mouthful and I'm concentrating and can't enjoy both the feeling and the thought of "Hey I'm getting head". Taking turns is better.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

it's obvious all you guys are gay and you're secretly wishing for the anus maximus in your grill. gimme the heterosexual 69 all day long. and make it with a girl named tabitha with a thick ass and great hips...

pppsssshhhh...tabitha aint home.

another thing i forgot about. my nose ended up buried in her ass. I mean, i can't complain because i'm actually naked with a girl but come on dude, if you're hungry for some pussy, just dine in. None of that going dutch shit.

Guest Pilau Hands

i never like being on top.

women are attractive

men are hairy

to ensure her hapiness, i'm not trying to wave my ass in her face.

girls on top forever.

Don't you hate it when a girl's giving you a BJ and you took a naaaasty shit like an hour before and all you can think is how there's probably a little shit still hanging out of your ass, and it smells really bad down there? I don't mind as long as she keeps doing it.

Too much going on. I agree I like to be able to concentrate on one thing at a time, whether that is giving him supreme pleasure or just laying back and enjoying what is being down for me.

Plus, if you are doing a good gob on her she will need to stop anyway for fear of biting down during her orgasm.

Originally posted by mosluggo

Don't you hate it when a girl's giving you a BJ and you took a naaaasty shit like an hour before and all you can think is how there's probably a little shit still hanging out of your ass, and it smells really bad down there? I don't mind as long as she keeps doing it.

*sigh*

your dirty...

Originally posted by bobobi11

Plus, if you are doing a good gob on her she will need to stop anyway for fear of biting down during her orgasm.

Being bitten is dope. It hurts really fucking horribly bad, which is always a great thing, especially if you're into the Food Network and "Cooking with Bobby Flay."

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i never like being on top.

women are attractive

men are hairy

to ensure her hapiness, i'm not trying to wave my ass in her face.

girls on top forever.

so true

Guest Good Morning Captain

I gotta say I dont enjoy it as much as i could if im on top. The whole time im worried about crushing the girl, and my arms get tired after about 5 mins too. Being on the bottom is the gold star prize.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

69's command the universe. I simply cannot fathom why you guys don't dig it. It feels good physically cause you're getting head, it feels good mentally cause you know you're pleasing her, and it looks even better visually. Bonus points: If you get her really into it, you increase the chances of her forgetting how gross swallowing is.

However I do agree that positioning my hairy ass crack over the lady's face is quite an ungentlemanly thing to do. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived