Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

trading stuff.

any of you fellow thieves want to do some trades for stuff other than graf supplies? i've got all sorts of shit: polo leather jackets and all sorts of other expensive clothes, any video game shit you need, bear mace, regular mace, and of course all sorts of graf shit. i'm looking for some nice gucci or versace gear or whatever other werid shit anyone would want to trade so hit me up.

my dad has this little website thats all about trading cd;s he got a bunch to choose from. its like a swtich off . on the site you give em your email and he goes to your page and see;s if you have anything hes interested in trading what you want from him. its weiird. whatever.

i got lots of shit..

I can steal anything pretty much...just ask..

what size leather jacket?

I got records and shit..

I also got some other crap layin around..

like the stevie wiliams dc's, worn like 3 times..dont fit no more..

size 11. i believe.

I might be interested in some of that Bear Mace. Not that we have much bears in So. Cal but I'm planning a trip to the zoo.:D

im down to trade stuff. make a list of needs/wants and show me what you have. well see if we can make a deal.

Hey professor, how much money would you charge for a playstation 2 with gta2? I dont have much good to trade but I would give money.

I have some computer speakers I dont want, oh yeah, I also have a razor scooter if anyone wants it. Some kid left it at my house. I also have skate videos.

Destroying america

Man down

Amp (snowboarding)

osiris the storm

yeah, thats about all I can think of.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Pistol

I might be interested in some of that Bear Mace. Not that we have much bears in So. Cal but I'm planning a trip to the zoo.:D

did you hear about the 21 year old kid in china who pored sulfuric acid

on bears in the zoo as a 'science experiment' ? It was in the paper today.

That kid should get tossed into the polar bear tank as punishment.

hey professor... got any tazers??

sorry zesto no tasers they keep those behind the counter. however mace is way better anyways it's long range and hurts alot more.

anyways, any of you guys that seriously want to trade some shit should just hit my e mail- don_dokken_oner@hotmail.com and yes i can definately do trades for cash too

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this