damn that was close

mapo wc

i havent bombed much lately. so as i was leaving the park, i realize I have two of those 3oz cans in my car. im like fuck it, its dark, i dont see any workers, ill go tag the dumpster just for kicks. at this park, theres a trailor type thing for the people who work there. i see the light on, and can kinda make out a person moving around, but its about 75 yards from there to the dumpster. on the other side theres a little girls soccer game. i figured it was kinda risky because if any soccer mom or dad saw me theyd be yellin as loud as they could about the little hoodlum vandalizing the beautiful dumpster. But the bleachers are set so that their back is to me, and at a bad angle, plus the dumpster is in a dark corner of the parking lot. so just in case a soccer mom/dad comes out of nowhere..i put the can in the waistband of my shorts, grab some shit from my car to throw out to make it look legit. so I walk over to the dumpster, im looking around for awhile, because im pretty paranoid since im still a toy (at least i admit it) and havent hit anything anyone would see AKA no risk involved. so im looking around, coast is clear, i throw my bag of trash in the dumpster, take the top off the can, put my finger on the stock tip, and out of motherfucking nowhere a park worker is walking toward me on the other side of the soccer field. i immediately put my can at an angle behind the dumpster where he couldnt see it, but im pretty sure he saw the can, so i just throw it in the dumpster as well. i start to walk away and the guy is staring at me with a look like 'i know what youre up to' - or maybe i was just paranoid. it was fucking close because had i started spraying he'd have evidence against me, and i couldnt run because my car was right there with the door open and if i hopped in the car he'd write down my license plate. fuck i was lucky.

anyone got similar stories? not necessarily chases, just ones similar to this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

dumpsterdumpster.

i was doing a throwie on a dumpster once and out of nowhere this crazy homeless guy jumps out of the dumpster and screams "ah what are you doing??? "...i fell down and screamed and then got up and ran...it scared the crap out me.

I think the reason Mapo was parked there was not because he was gonna write on the dumpster or anything else for that matter. He was already there remembered he had a couple 3oz cans and decided to do it. Why should he park a few blocks away to hit a dumpster and a few other spots. I think it was a spur of the moment type thing.

Archived