Long Island Motocycle Wars

Paper Street

ok seriously what the fuck is up with this.

at the vanderbuilt the hell's angels had some sort of tattoo convention and some pagon dude came in there starting a fight and all out brawl?

that's what i heard

funny shit....i think there just upset there old and none of the little girls look at them anymore.

-papes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YEA I SEEN THIS SHIT ON THE NEWS...I GUESS HELLS ANGELS WERE AT SOME SORT OF LOCAL MEETING OR SOME SHIT AN PAGAN MORTOR CYCLE CLUB CAME IN WITH BASEBALL BATS AN A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF KNOCKIN THE FUCK OUTTA PAOPLE. A BIG FIGHT BROKE OUT AND IN THE END 6 PEOPLE WERE SHOT AND 12 PEOPLE TOTAL TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL.. COPS DETAINED ABOUT 130 OR SO PEOPLE AND SEALED OFF THE WHOLE AREA.

moto

from what i heard they hell's angel's guys were pretty much using self defense when they pulled out there shit and started shooting at them, but i don't know much about moto gangs but i do know hells angels and pagons do not like each other, and hell's started in cali and deals crazy speed drugs

i do birds

yeah at the vanderbilt in plainview long island......hahah.....actually one person was killed in that skirmish...The Hell's Angel's were there to check out a bike show and the Pagan's supposedly pulled up and started an all out ruckus.---These mofo's brought bat's clubs and they even recovered a couple of machine guns...u believe that shit biker gangs with machine guns(Raising Arizona) anybody??....The Vanderbilt all in all is a decent place though---for all u long island heads I think 92.7 holds alot of events there.--I saw a band play there one time and the crowd was extremely diverse. I saw a couple of senior citizens hangin around noddin their noggins to the music, older wife and husband types, a group of retarded kids(my crew), and some cute lil teeniebopper's with cute lil asses;) -----------92.7 really can throw down:rolleyes: -whitey

Archived