some pieces i painted

trucksoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

stuff looks alright but since you insist on hating on the internet how about we see some real bombing besides your one rooftop you did a few years ago? oh yeah that's right you haven't done any other real bombing.

word to the four elements of hiphop yo word life!

what i am i hating on?

on i didn't like your piece..i have that right..also if you consider that real bombing i guess you're just a jocker because i did an equally large..just as gay piece in the same place before you were ever even writing...you don't even know me and every time i've talked to you i have been pretty decent to you so don't even try and act like a cock

fukofffffffff

You know what, you're well on your way. Just keep going and further refine your letters so that they're totally your own true style. Like Frosty said, either you're pretending to be modest to lessen the blow from negative comments or you're really underestimating you're style. If you're the latter, then your attitude will definately take you further. Keep up the good work.

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by trucksoe

what i am i hating on?

on i didn't like your piece..i have that right..also if you consider that real bombing i guess you're just a jocker because i did an equally large..just as gay piece in the same place before you were ever even writing...you don't even know me and every time i've talked to you i have been pretty decent to you so don't even try and act like a cock

fukofffffffff

hey i don't care if you don't like my shit in fact i'd rather you didn't. as a matter of fact i wasnt really trying to make that piece good or anything it was just supposed to be dorky and silly looking. and no i don't consider that real bombing that is a daytime spot under a bridge duh. but oh wait that's the only place you paint besides legal walls and the annual freight.

oh yeah by the way i've seen that piece you're talking about and it wasn't even half as big so don't go there. i'm not trying to brag that wall isn't really that big anyways and my shit was horrible both times i did the whole thing but don't try to act cool. i don't normally get into these little internet arguments but hey you can let people know that my shit is ugly and i'll let them know that you paint once a month (if even that). i don't really have a problem with you, but i always get the feeling that all you guys do is talk shit behind my back and then i come on here and viola! i am proven right.

your shit looks like you ate a taco and shit out some diharea and threw it on a wall ate some broke a hole in the wall and fucked it till your dick was blue. all the while , thinking of how big fives dick is and how much you want it in your ass because you like boys penises.

lololol

BAM

ok last time poop

a. i don't talk shit behind you're back i knew that you would see what i wrote and i wrote it. it's not like you are not on twelve oz.

b. i would gladly talk shit to your face if that will make you feel better

c. what are you trying to call me out for anyway? anyone who knows me knows i don't paint much and so what? sorry i haven't devoted my life to graffiti. do you want a fucking cookie?

d. i am cool

• 4 weeks later...

Archived