• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Secs Oner

a reason why im better than you

PINCHE=COMEDY KING

Holy shit those are funny man!

I love when NAK $ tries to talk about letter structure and hate on fills and 3-Ds.
thats funny too..so true so true. but seriously, id like to see you post as many flicks of yourself as there are of WORMS on here.

go fuckin' paint a thousand frieghts in one night. that still doesn't change the fact that you're a fuckin' ignorant wack ass dork.

you should just give up graffiti or stop thinking and acting like you're some talented goddess. mark 4 could fuckin' waste you're smelly ass all the way to russia and back to where ever you live.

ehhhh i'm done.

Bob Marley is King

:king:

Re: Re: a reason why im better than you

look at the "R" on worm ones sketch AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Guest jus

man after seeing flix of worm a2m its a close battle seriously after every beer i drink it gets harder to choose

an if i had a scanner i would post a pic of my work so you could bring it to bboys.com an show everyone what you did an i would also scan a pic of my dick so you can print it out an stick it up your ass cause your a fag

you make bboys look bad keep graff an breakin seperate!

Guest mikro137
I love when NAK $ tries to talk about letter structure and hate on fills and 3-Ds.

yeah thas about true... he does suck.

but he is one of the realest niggas in the graf game

we be 14

mikroner

Guest --zeSto--

Mr.Horse knows.....

you said you're better than 90% of the people on here...

I wouldn't be proud of that.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Arise

look at the "R" on worm ones sketch AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

yeah,what he said

Dude r these people serious. Its gotta be a joke. I would never post some gay ass shit i drew. (didnt even paint) and be like fuck off toys im the best. LOL

this is obviously a joke ... i guess >>> if not theres a perfectly good explanation for this sketch>

1. it was done while drunk

2. its just a freestyle > with no pencil

3. it was a dare

4. this is a really bad joke

5. all of the above

...who knows

Guest --zeSto--

not a good excuse...

1. it was done while drunk

some of the best work ever was done drunk.

funny while it lasted

alright, funny, ha ha. Now please quit talking on here and keep it off of of the first thread page.....PLEASE!!! It was already on the top when I wrote this so please don't complain that I was contributing. Not to bitch or anything, but damn, enough is enough, lets get some real threads up in here with some quality flics

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

:lol: i thought my shit was wack..... wow..... worm should kick your ass.

word of advice.....if you sketch like that.....at least don't talk shit.

Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

Wow.

I Wouldn't go so far as to say that you suck, But you do however lack SKILL, ORIGINALITY, TALENT, PATIENCE, and TACT.

This really must just be your way of rubbing the proverbial 12oz sheets together to gain some static to keep shit interesting, cause brother, you are not better than me, or even 25% of the other kids on this board. Even Sudz has posted better sketches.

Maybe if you actually had the balls to paint a piece OUT that said WORM, you would get more respect. I mean, even I could very easily bite (Hmmmm, let's see who's hot right now...) Scar, or even Saber on a sketch and post it for some attention, even negative attention, and it would get my little b-boy graff jocking panties all wet. See, at least I know where you're coming from.

Yeah, i was hoping for the same thing, that he's getting attention. I can't see how someone with that many posts could be so dumb as to think he's better than ANY of the people that post sketches. Hey, I've got an idea.... HEY NAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BURN THIS FOOL!!!!!!!! Seriously, i think they should battle? Who else thinks so?