Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Secs Oner

a reason why im better than you

Guest Secs Oner

mark.. you hope i never go near a train?

If i ever see any of your shit in the future, im crossing your wack ass out. Ive been involved in freight painting before you even picked up a pencil... so shut the fuck up, toy.

Dont fucking talk to ME about painting trains.

Have you ever painted any transit trains? Any subways?

Didnt think so.

Even still.. im sure i have more freights then you will ever dream to aquire.

yo momma

secs you're such a little bitch arse sucker toy fruggot because worm is a super super goood painter with a lot of dope styles alll over yo ass momma!

he would bust yo skull i bet he would because he is cool unlike all of us internet geeks that don't do shit except talk a bunch of ego talk via. some ethernet cable.

secs gets respect from me.

anybody that doesn't like him is a dummy!

nananananananan booboo boo

if this is a joke then fuk off i dont like jokes. if this isnt then suck my cock and lick my harry balls. that sketch fukin reeked worse than my nuts dooo. why dont you add some more arrows ya dip shit.

and fuk b-boys. i hate em alll. its homos like you that are gonna make hiphop extinct. i already hate it.

but if this is a joke fuk offf

Guest sezZ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... sigh...

u must be the stupidest person megadeaf.. or should i say Secs Oner..

anyway, damn, its fucken true.. im the moderator at the graffiti forum at bboys.com and it fucken sucks..

u suck

ur the fucking toy bitch fucking thinking u own this bord or something u must be pretty proud thinking that using an a for an r is creative fuck that u can shove that shir where it came from... faggot

dude you fuckin' suck. i bet someone with parkinsons disease can do a better sketch than that. don't fuckin' call people toys cuase i bet a dead chiwawah's left testicle is better than u. so go cry to your mother and drink lemonade.

Bob Marley is King

AE...Abnormal Erections:king:

fuckin' dork

Guest sezZ
Originally posted by Secs Oner

and who cares if im from bboys.com? I posted it for them basically.. and they all seem to like it. That tells me how jealous you toys really are....

no1 liked it at bboys asswipe.. its people like u who makes bboys even worse than it already is..

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by FROSTY

that sketch fukin reeked worse than my nuts dooo.f

frosty droppin' the knowledge.

fresh thread.

Guest blaymous

your 3d is off your coluring in is like a 4 year old your lettering is gay and out of proportion your colour scheme is dull

and your better than who?:confused:

Guest ego trippin

this is just plain embarrasing

alright secs, if you've painted as many freights and subway trains as you're implying, then i only got one thing to say to you, and i'm gonna spell it out big so you don't misinterpret. PHOTOS. You post flicks of all these freights and what not that you've allegedly "killed" and then, and only then, will i believe you.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/grafburgh/desahehe.gif'>

ALL U JELUS TOYS KAN SUK MY DIK! UR ALL FAGS NE-WAY AND U CAN GO FUK URSELFF'S.

rule#1) just because you like b-boys.com, does not mean you can write. that has been proven before.

rule#2) crawl out of the little hole you've been living in for the past 13 years of your waste of life, and look at some graffiti so you don't bite names or anything else for that matter

rule#3) you dont bust out of the cut and start talking shit!

<3

ill fucking shoot you in the cock you little toy prick fuck some pittsburgh flavor. myron cope IS pittsburgh flavor. you little faggot. bboy.com is rather gay as well. my philosiphy , if you cant make the 1st down , then punt , instead of making the whole team look like some special olympics rejects. i told that to bob costas when i got aressted.

Originally posted by BamMorris

ill fucking shoot you in the cock you little toy prick fuck some pittsburgh flavor. myron cope IS pittsburgh flavor. you little faggot. bboy.com is rather gay as well. my philosiphy , if you cant make the 1st down , then punt , instead of making the whole team look like some special olympics rejects. i told that to bob costas when i got aressted.

hahaaaaaaaaa. you got arrested. and you stil suck and no one knows you.. hahaaaaaaa. youre awesome.