a reason why im better than you

Guest Secs Oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

Wow.

I Wouldn't go so far as to say that you suck, But you do however lack SKILL, ORIGINALITY, TALENT, PATIENCE, and TACT.

This really must just be your way of rubbing the proverbial 12oz sheets together to gain some static to keep shit interesting, cause brother, you are not better than me, or even 25% of the other kids on this board. Even Sudz has posted better sketches.

Maybe if you actually had the balls to paint a piece OUT that said WORM, you would get more respect. I mean, even I could very easily bite (Hmmmm, let's see who's hot right now...) Scar, or even Saber on a sketch and post it for some attention, even negative attention, and it would get my little b-boy graff jocking panties all wet. See, at least I know where you're coming from.

Yeah, i was hoping for the same thing, that he's getting attention. I can't see how someone with that many posts could be so dumb as to think he's better than ANY of the people that post sketches. Hey, I've got an idea.... HEY NAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BURN THIS FOOL!!!!!!!! Seriously, i think they should battle? Who else thinks so?

Yeah, i was hoping for the same thing, that he's getting attention. I can't see how someone with that many posts could be so dumb as to think he's better than ANY of the people that post sketches. Hey, I've got an idea.... HEY NAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BURN THIS FOOL!!!!!!!! Seriously, i think they should battle? Who else thinks so?

I DO I DO!

Originally posted by Daze One Million

yo that piece is pretty hot what is it khacki and pacific?

but anyway worm, your garbage

maple sugar for the fill some montana gangies yel for highlights and wihte montana blue violet for the outline and shadows, laura ashley apple green for shadow effects and some other green color and himalaya blue for hte forcefield. :D

Guest BOSTONIAN

<span style='color:darkred'>this si a funny ass thread... the funniest thing ive seen is page 2 whatever the fuck you wanna call it...who ever did it wrote "cant touch this"....SERIOUS WHAT THE FUCKS UP WITH THAT....MC HAMMER JOCKING MUTHA FUCKAS ARE MAD FUNNY DO YOU HAVE THE PANTS TOO?</span>

Guest Merdle

well "secs oner" of "b-boys.com"....I must say after reading this thread I've concluded that you define the word toy....never have I seen someone make such an ass of themselves on this board....:p

moyen that quickie is nice i seen your stuff before other hsit you did your letters are nice but your tags are pretty week keep working at your tags guy not to diss but my tags were like that like last year but i worked at my tags ALOT and they are a shotlaod better im rambling and drunk

www.chicagoelements.com

Originally posted by Secs Oner

i dont fucking care if there is another WORM.. the fact of the matter is- I am worm ONE.

If that kid has a problem.. i'll battle him. I dont really care... but he hasnt said anything yet, so... whats up with that?

Ive been writing longer, and ive been on this board longer then 90% of you... so- basically.. shut the fuck up.

And to the dude who laughed at my R... wheres yours? Thought so.

Just because my letters arent a reflection of EVERY OTHER GENERIC letter used by writers today, dont knock it. Praise the creative side of writing... fucking toys.

Get a life.

If i knew a bunch of jealous, biting toys were going to respond to this- i wouldnt have posted.

obvious joke, i hope we all know this by now. haha.

Guest MINUS
Originally posted by mark4_relax

I hope this kid never ever goes anywhere near a yard.

makes me angry to just think about it.

hope he get's hit by a bus!

BEWARE WHAT U WISH FOR HOMIE

Archived