a reason why im better than you

Guest Secs Oner

Guest Secs Oner

this is just ridiculous...

seriously.

What is this? A toy convention?

And ive been PAINTING for MUCH longer then 2 years boyo...

funny how i still havnt seen anything better from you fucking toys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Secs Oner

Re: lol

post your fucking work faggot.

Its funny how a toy could refer to my work as a "joke" without even bothering to post his own

haha

Originally posted by Asid

Your all morons this is a joke, if you cant realise that I feel sorry for you...

Wow.

I Wouldn't go so far as to say that you suck, But you do however lack SKILL, ORIGINALITY, TALENT, PATIENCE, and TACT.

This really must just be your way of rubbing the proverbial 12oz sheets together to gain some static to keep shit interesting, cause brother, you are not better than me, or even 25% of the other kids on this board. Even Sudz has posted better sketches.

Maybe if you actually had the balls to paint a piece OUT that said WORM, you would get more respect. I mean, even I could very easily bite (Hmmmm, let's see who's hot right now...) Scar, or even Saber on a sketch and post it for some attention, even negative attention, and it would get my little b-boy graff jocking panties all wet. See, at least I know where you're coming from.

AHHHHHHHH Ahahahahah HAHAHAhahah ha

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHHAHAH AHhah AHHAHAHA hahah. yes, i soo hope this is a joke. BYE THE WAY, GRAFFITI WEB PAGE. KEEP THAT FAG BREAKDANCING SHIT OUTTA HERE> go listen to some iron maiden or something, it'll do ya some good.

not only would the real worms woop your ass hands fucking down in a battle, but he would prolly beat your ass for pondering tha thought of writing worms...

he could burn you with one hand tied to his ankle...

dumb fuck you..

teaser

please be joking. this has to be a joke. LOOK AT THAT. jesus fucking christ. if you can't see how bad that is for you to be talking shit, you deserve to be shot in the face and dropped in a fucking hole to die.

wait, how bad is it?

OH YEAH, IT'S THIS BAD.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/worm1/worm1.jpg'>

[/b]

Guest Secs Oner

mark.. you hope i never go near a train?

If i ever see any of your shit in the future, im crossing your wack ass out. Ive been involved in freight painting before you even picked up a pencil... so shut the fuck up, toy.

Dont fucking talk to ME about painting trains.

Have you ever painted any transit trains? Any subways?

Didnt think so.

Even still.. im sure i have more freights then you will ever dream to aquire.

yo momma

secs you're such a little bitch arse sucker toy fruggot because worm is a super super goood painter with a lot of dope styles alll over yo ass momma!

he would bust yo skull i bet he would because he is cool unlike all of us internet geeks that don't do shit except talk a bunch of ego talk via. some ethernet cable.

secs gets respect from me.

anybody that doesn't like him is a dummy!

nananananananan booboo boo

if this is a joke then fuk off i dont like jokes. if this isnt then suck my cock and lick my harry balls. that sketch fukin reeked worse than my nuts dooo. why dont you add some more arrows ya dip shit.

and fuk b-boys. i hate em alll. its homos like you that are gonna make hiphop extinct. i already hate it.

but if this is a joke fuk offf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... sigh...

u must be the stupidest person megadeaf.. or should i say Secs Oner..

anyway, damn, its fucken true.. im the moderator at the graffiti forum at bboys.com and it fucken sucks..

dude you fuckin' suck. i bet someone with parkinsons disease can do a better sketch than that. don't fuckin' call people toys cuase i bet a dead chiwawah's left testicle is better than u. so go cry to your mother and drink lemonade.

Bob Marley is King

AE...Abnormal Erections:king:

fuckin' dork

Archived