oldtime serious card collectors edition 1. hockey. and maybe some bball

tue skinny

does anyone got any cards like the shit i got,i have boxes of hockey cards from the 70's that havent't been opened yet. if you wanna do some trading maybe i might be up for it.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/imgayoner/Picture-115.gif'>

see this crap. that aint even half of it.

heres a little sample of whats in each box. i know cards are not the in thing now but im trying to trade them or something or get rid of em. most of them are worth alot of money. and some maybe not.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/imgayoner/Picture-116.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoa hey....Bonernose McKenzie jsut told me about this thread. hey i dont want to trade cards necessarily. i want to get rid of them. like trade them for money or other things. is that what you are doing? i also wanted to know where are you going online to do any of this trading (if you are even doing that). thanks kid son 89 4 two one? yes.

actually dood, i do want to trade some. i just remembered i was working on getting the complete set of 1992 Fleer (i think?) for baseball. they are yellow cards and theres these black lines and their last name is bigger than their first name. if you have em you should know what im saying. if you got them ill tell you the numbers im missing. hahah this is ridiculous.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/cards.jpg'>

ok i dont need the 1992 fleer as much as i thought, but if anyone has any of these kind of cards and is working on a set, maybe i can help out and we can do some trading.

the left is 92 Topps, the middle is 93 Topps, and the last one is 90 Topps. i remember working on these sets when i was a kid and how much i loved trading and stuff. this thread just got me back into this old school hobby. thanks.

Guest fr8lover

shit makros ive got complete sets of all those years...

topps sets 1988-1994 complete..

as well as close to probably 100000 more cards from my childhood

flix coming soon!

Originally posted by fr8lover

shit makros ive got complete sets of all those years...

topps sets 1988-1994 complete..

as well as close to probably 100000 more cards from my childhood

flix coming soon!

maybe you can help me with my sets. ill trade if you are looking to complete any others.

cant believe these things are back in my life. jeez.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest railroadjerk

makros...im back home so i can get an inventory of what ive got and get that back to you...email fr8lover's address if youre still interested.

i need to get rid of these cards!

Archived