Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
strizzy

goths and graff?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cholo
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I don't even have to say anything to make this muppet look stupid..................

lol :)

Guest cholo
Originally posted by a1koolaid

well if your gonna talk shit about goth's (mind you im not one) then lets talk about "car club" for a sec..from my experience i have only seen either white trash middle aged overwieght smelly guys driving trucks they can barely fir into....or the 16-18 year old rich kid that thinks he is a "g" in his spray painted probe with 20" bling bling'n hubcaps with some ground effects..not to diss on you or anything..just stating what ive seen

wtf does this have to do w/ anything? Since when does hip hop have to do w/ fucking crackers and they're gay ass car clubs. I HATE cracker car clubs, I always see there lil fucking viynl emblems on the back of there cars and there always the shittiest cars fucking geeks.... as for goths goths are just complete geeks, they were geeks when they were kids so they became outkasted, and as they grow up as an outkast they learn to hate everyone thinking that there special and different and then they find out about goth and VWALA their gothic, damn freaks, if they don't wanna be called freaks then why the fuck act freaky and dress up like freaks, freaking freaks.

Oh yeah I don't wanna seem like i'm prejudist or anythign so to clear things up I also hate asians, blacks, spics, indians, arabs, anyone in europe and of course those fucking arabs. I do like smurfs though.... oh yeah and muppets.

well that is what you call LA... graffiti and goths do mix in our part of town... so it may be true that over 75% is into graffiti also not everyone is into the same shit so you have to remember that...:idea:

Guest Whiteboy666
Originally posted by strizzy

no way... we should do a poll on this board; for some reason i need some convincing.

here is some convincing for you, i been bombing for 15 years now, you can see some of the shit i have done in the fib and freinds thread, i have my whole face pierced, multi layered tatoos across my whole body i go to goth clubs and have been in the scene for ages. regardless of what you are and what your into Graffiti is not hip hop culture, its Rebel culture, whether your hip hop or punk or goth whatever, you are against society straight up.

i think thats the great thing about bein a writer

u can be a writer but still be whoever the fuck you want

u can listen to punk music or hiphop or dethmetal and still be a fukn mad writer

graffiti is and artform and a lifestyle not an image

Guest jeff123456

freaks

there fucking freaks... but some of them are alright..

Guest CountRockula

Ive met one goth writer, he had the wackest shit ive ever seen. his handstyles had all these unnecessary lines and shit, and the letters werent really even letters they were like...fuck i dont know.

goth kids are morons they look stupid and shit, call me ignorent but i like fuckin with em, they make you wanna smack them.

Guest Whiteboy666
Originally posted by CountRockula

Ive met one goth writer, he had the wackest shit ive ever seen. his handstyles had all these unnecessary lines and shit, and the letters werent really even letters they were like...fuck i dont know.

goth kids are morons they look stupid and shit, call me ignorent but i like fuckin with em, they make you wanna smack them.

smack them? because there not like you? hell you ever think them white kids on your block want to smack you too for not being yourself? wiggaboy?

Fuck goth faggots.

Some punk is cool.

Death Metal. Six Feet Under.

Whip it. Whip it good. When a problem comes along you must whip it. <------song i'm curently listening too. and I like it.

If what you say is true...

Hmmmm... Back in the day, Seen and them used to rock WCs while listening to stuff like Black Sabbath... so you cant exactly descriminate against writers based on what music they listen too.

As for the "Goths'n'heroin" shit, you'd be surprised how many people think that all writers are smack addicted homeboys.

I know a bunch of ex-writers who are "punk" and they used to be all for graff, but now they're like "fucking homies spraypainting shit"

Sure graff is Hip-Hop, but its only cause of graff that I was exposed to decent rap.

There are all sorts of culture barriers in the world (not race/location/religion based) you'd be surprised what assumptions are made by everyone about each culture eg. how many of you are actually in gangs, and regularly mug people and break into shops to steal stuff to sell so you can feed your budding heroin/speed/crack addictions? Exactly.

Guest Asid
Originally posted by SatansArtist

well that is what you call LA... graffiti and goths do mix in our part of town... so it may be true that over 75% is into graffiti also not everyone is into the same shit so you have to remember that...:idea:

are some of the Kog and Lts goth? I noticed they throw a lot of crucifixs in some of their designs...

Why people even dignified this with an answer.... anyways i dont really care much about the perons preferenes u can be into what ever u want im more interested in the work produced then there cloting or music styles/choices...

Originally posted by Asid

are some of the Kog and Lts goth? I noticed they throw a lot of crucifixs in some of their designs...

you must be talkng about brail and rask (to name a few).. funny coincedence that started showing up around HALLOWEEN huh?