goths and graff?

strizzy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If what you say is true...

Hmmmm... Back in the day, Seen and them used to rock WCs while listening to stuff like Black Sabbath... so you cant exactly descriminate against writers based on what music they listen too.

As for the "Goths'n'heroin" shit, you'd be surprised how many people think that all writers are smack addicted homeboys.

I know a bunch of ex-writers who are "punk" and they used to be all for graff, but now they're like "fucking homies spraypainting shit"

Sure graff is Hip-Hop, but its only cause of graff that I was exposed to decent rap.

There are all sorts of culture barriers in the world (not race/location/religion based) you'd be surprised what assumptions are made by everyone about each culture eg. how many of you are actually in gangs, and regularly mug people and break into shops to steal stuff to sell so you can feed your budding heroin/speed/crack addictions? Exactly.

Originally posted by SatansArtist

well that is what you call LA... graffiti and goths do mix in our part of town... so it may be true that over 75% is into graffiti also not everyone is into the same shit so you have to remember that...:idea:

are some of the Kog and Lts goth? I noticed they throw a lot of crucifixs in some of their designs...

Archived