goths and graff?

strizzy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: bullshit

Originally posted by canfucker

Can you inform me of the location of these areas? I would like to be in one rightr now for a nice change.

fucking louisville kentucky...The people that are worth as hit and have started into it with the past 3 or 4 years are all into hardcore and punk.

I hate the fact hta people try to associate writers that aren't screaming about the elements and shit as a different demographic within the graffiti culture. Its fucking stupid if you ask me. I like seeing writers that are into different things weather it be hip hop, goth, hardcore, or fucking country music. I don't give a fuck what music or scene you are into. What fucking matters is what the hell you can do on a wall or a train. Get over yourself and thinking that one culture is what hip hop is all about...and to the kid that said something about there is a little bboy inside all of us...I sold my bboy along with my soul on ebay. fucking moron...Zack Morris Drunken Rampage Oner

Are there any non-graff or non-hip-hop magazines that promote graff?

A lot of graff magazines promote other kinds of music besides hip-hop but are there any goth, punk or heavy metal magazines that promote graff?

I only buy them for the graff but it seems to me that hip-hop magazines have done more to support graff than any others.

if not? school me...

modesto...what do you mean supported?..why does graff need to be supported?..i can gurantee I and most people really into it would still be in it if it wasn't the "trendy" thing to do..i my self just like everything im into like to keep things underground..im not too much into graff bieng in ads on tv and shit...but thats just me

actually i think the diversity in Graff is cool. You see different types of graff show and represent diffrent type of people. My friend greg is goth and he does some cool stuff, his life is fucked up and he expresses that through his graff, and i mean sure its a lil dark, but still its detailed and it looks good. I think all the hip-hop and graff shit is bullshit, sure i love hip-hop and stuff, but i think its really about the person not our whole culture..we should be accepting to other writers..anyone feel me? probably not..

Guest oh oh rockaa

i hear ya...im into hiphop and in almost all in the elements but dont get me wrong punk kids got skill..my boy anus is probably the chillest punk and knows how to rock shit nice on wall...dont hate on kids on wat they belive in just respect wat they do on wall thats wat really matters..... skill and ups...peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

goddamit rockaa.......i tell you EVERY FUCKING DAY that im not some goth fag. i HATE those morons with a passion, some bitch in my photography class whos all "ooooooh pay attention to me, im unique, im a wicca, i do witchcraft" im like "dude, shut the fuck up"......and im not a punk either......i'm just me, i paint sometimes and as far as musical tastes i listen to everything from hiphop to hardcore and some emo and shit so goddamit shutup......hahahaha

and your in a car club idiot.

Guest oh oh rockaa

hahahahhhhahah dont whine because u know ur goth..ur just in denial its kewl hahaha..and u got a problem wit the auto club fukkrr lol..bitch ass gothic head

well if your gonna talk shit about goth's (mind you im not one) then lets talk about "car club" for a sec..from my experience i have only seen either white trash middle aged overwieght smelly guys driving trucks they can barely fir into....or the 16-18 year old rich kid that thinks he is a "g" in his spray painted probe with 20" bling bling'n hubcaps with some ground effects..not to diss on you or anything..just stating what ive seen

Guest oh oh rockaa

aight first off i aint fukin goth second off dont be talkin shit about cars and clubs if u aint in one or know other clubs wit cars..and i aint no rich kid or am i a middle aged fuk wit money..and what u seen wit the spraypainted probe wit 20's fuk that..thats one car ..there many heads into cars for shows and races and for gothic car clubs i dont give a fuk............

Re: Re: Re: bullshit

Originally posted by canfucker

Can you inform me of the location of these areas? I would like to be in one rightr now for a nice change.

im not namig any names but in philly there are a good amount of kids that paint and are some of the more up writters in the city and go to HC shows alot

put it like this how i said before about coming up i always figured like 99% of graffiti writters were all hip hop then i start meeting and hearing about this guy and this guy always at show and these were some of the most knows kids painting at the times

goths are fucking posers. they just dress up like some fags they see in a cd cover.i think there style is gay and there really just losers who think there scary cause they dress liek dracula. adn as far as that article goes... the reason for that is because all of the real righters dont want to go tell some stupid fuck magazine that they are writers because i doubt any of us really want people to no we do that. if you do then thats cool have fun in jail but for me i wouldnt tell anybody they just want attention. i no to goth writers and there nothing but posers. there tags suck dick and so do they. there rich and they do it to try to seem bad ass or some shit. one of them felt like being a druggie and he took a bottle of advil and almost died. goths are gay. i was sitting at a bustop when a goth started tagging and he drew a fucking bird and wrote penguin next to it. thats all i have to say

Guest cholo
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I don't even have to say anything to make this muppet look stupid..................

lol :)

Guest cholo
Originally posted by a1koolaid

well if your gonna talk shit about goth's (mind you im not one) then lets talk about "car club" for a sec..from my experience i have only seen either white trash middle aged overwieght smelly guys driving trucks they can barely fir into....or the 16-18 year old rich kid that thinks he is a "g" in his spray painted probe with 20" bling bling'n hubcaps with some ground effects..not to diss on you or anything..just stating what ive seen

wtf does this have to do w/ anything? Since when does hip hop have to do w/ fucking crackers and they're gay ass car clubs. I HATE cracker car clubs, I always see there lil fucking viynl emblems on the back of there cars and there always the shittiest cars fucking geeks.... as for goths goths are just complete geeks, they were geeks when they were kids so they became outkasted, and as they grow up as an outkast they learn to hate everyone thinking that there special and different and then they find out about goth and VWALA their gothic, damn freaks, if they don't wanna be called freaks then why the fuck act freaky and dress up like freaks, freaking freaks.

Oh yeah I don't wanna seem like i'm prejudist or anythign so to clear things up I also hate asians, blacks, spics, indians, arabs, anyone in europe and of course those fucking arabs. I do like smurfs though.... oh yeah and muppets.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Whiteboy666
Originally posted by strizzy

no way... we should do a poll on this board; for some reason i need some convincing.

here is some convincing for you, i been bombing for 15 years now, you can see some of the shit i have done in the fib and freinds thread, i have my whole face pierced, multi layered tatoos across my whole body i go to goth clubs and have been in the scene for ages. regardless of what you are and what your into Graffiti is not hip hop culture, its Rebel culture, whether your hip hop or punk or goth whatever, you are against society straight up.

i think thats the great thing about bein a writer

u can be a writer but still be whoever the fuck you want

u can listen to punk music or hiphop or dethmetal and still be a fukn mad writer

graffiti is and artform and a lifestyle not an image

Guest CountRockula

Ive met one goth writer, he had the wackest shit ive ever seen. his handstyles had all these unnecessary lines and shit, and the letters werent really even letters they were like...fuck i dont know.

goth kids are morons they look stupid and shit, call me ignorent but i like fuckin with em, they make you wanna smack them.

Guest Whiteboy666
Originally posted by CountRockula

Ive met one goth writer, he had the wackest shit ive ever seen. his handstyles had all these unnecessary lines and shit, and the letters werent really even letters they were like...fuck i dont know.

goth kids are morons they look stupid and shit, call me ignorent but i like fuckin with em, they make you wanna smack them.

smack them? because there not like you? hell you ever think them white kids on your block want to smack you too for not being yourself? wiggaboy?

Archived