goths and graff?

strizzy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bullshit

that survey is bullshit the fact is is that goths like hardcore punk or whatever the fuck those freaks listen too. and graffiti is considered an element of hip hop. how the fuck could that be? I have never once meet a goth graffiti artist they just don't mix, I don't know where the hell your from comrad but shit ain't like that here.

i don't knnow about the goth thing..but im way into graf but not hip-hop..im always at punk shows..and i may get ripped on but i don't understand how graf got affiliated with hip-hop...the only way i see how that happened is the old school writers listend to rap..if anyone has a good explanation please fill me in thanks

Re: bullshit

Originally posted by cholo

that survey is bullshit the fact is is that goths like hardcore punk or whatever the fuck those freaks listen too.

please, please, please don't associate goths with hardcore again... i love hardcore and all that, but a dude in a fishnet shirt is a big no in my book...

Re: Re: bullshit

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

please, please, please don't associate goths with hardcore again... i love hardcore and all that, but a dude in a fishnet shirt is a big no in my book...

please, please, please don't associate goths with hardcore again... i love goth and all that, but angry little boys with shaved heads are a big no in my book...

Guest Gyro_One

I dont think that Graff should be a part of goth or shit like that, I believe that Graff is a part of Hip Hop because it originated in the same place and time that Hip Hop was starting, and it was done by people inspired by the Hip Hop culture, But now that graff has expanded so much... there is all types of people in it, you really cant label it now........

Re: Re: Re: bullshit

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

please, please, please don't associate goths with hardcore again... i love goth and all that, but angry little boys with shaved heads are a big no in my book...

hahaha... don't you go thinking i'm rocking the shaved head, X'ed out hands and a jersey... the jock-rock hardcore kids irritate me just as much as most goth kids do...

:)

nah. I was just leaping to the defence of all goths everywhere....

(to no one in particular)

I do resent when people act like goths in graff is just ridiculous. Graff is rapidly expanding out of its original demographic. This is a positive thing ( unless, of course, you're threatened...), and should be encouraged..............

Re: bullshit

Originally posted by cholo

that survey is bullshit the fact is is that goths like hardcore punk or whatever the fuck those freaks listen too. and graffiti is considered an element of hip hop. how the fuck could that be? I have never once meet a goth graffiti artist they just don't mix, I don't know where the hell your from comrad but shit ain't like that here.

your bullshit you dont know the facts

goths can listen to whayever they want but they tend to listen to industial and black metal but since you know the facts you would know that

they dont listen to hardcore or punk

hardcore kids listen to hardcore and a lot of hip hop

and punk kids are jsut dirty and still trying ot battel somthing?

and graffiti in some areas is more affiliated with hardcore than it is with hip hop i always though that graffitit was all hiph hop related then i start relizing there is a hell of alot of writters that are hardcore kids that are good and well known

....Ohhhh my goth..... I'm so goth i'm dead....

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

it doesn't help, I think, that all that is required to be a goth in the eyes of graf writers is black hair....

Yeah, and a massive contempt for happiness. A general hatred of happy people. A major dislike for sucess. Oh... And you must have small boobs and pigeon toes.

CAPS......... hope you like my joke cause that's what it is. Don't go all goth on me.

Archived