Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rhettdec

drawins...

the characters, bombs and handstyles are off the meat hook...but i'm not diggin your wildstyle-ish stuff...but thats just me, I'm a picky bitch.

Guest Earth²

on the second one the character is very sick.

Guest JoeHatesCops

yeah

I dont mind the wildstyles, theyre ok, I love the characters, your throwups are nice (from what i saw) I want to see some painted stuff, you were talking about the green piece in another thread like it was cracking, and what colors should use, can we see the finished piece?

I like your Handstyles, I like your drawings, cause you can kinda see your thought process, like when youd just draw a letter, looks like you were expeirementing, its tight

no doubt, ill prob post just about everything i do on here, its gonna give me feedback that i value personally as opposed to a teacher which is just tellin me what to do to get a job.

the characters are sick...the handstyles are sick...the pieces are sick...the throw is sick....

Guest BOSTONIAN

THE CHARACTERS ARE NICE....SOME OF THE LETTERS ARE FUCKIN WACK BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO???POST MORE CHARACTERS

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by BOSTONIAN

THE CHARACTERS ARE NICE....SOME OF THE LETTERS ARE FUCKIN WACK BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO???POST MORE CHARACTERS

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this