fuck shit alsdkfjaf fuck the most annoying thing ever fuck

Guest ?!?!

fucking electroncis.

all i wanted to do was move my tapedeck reciever and cd player below my turntables, so i can add a third turntable where they used to be so when my friend comes over he can jsut bring his mixer and we can get some 3 tables 2 mixer action. seems easy right.

well fucking god dammit no. god fuck fuck man stereo shit is so annoying. every single time. its just annoying moving it around and having to move all this other shit then you hook it all up and put it in then its wrong so you ahve to pull it all out and rehook it up only to find out that yay how the speakers just make a continous popping noise repeatly and you have no idea why becuase its never done that before and its hooked up the exact same way it always has been. that and you live ina fucking bathroom sized bedroom with 10 crates of records in the way of everything else so to move anywher ei have to move crates of records which is heavy and after moving them adlskfjaksghag

afsduck fuck fuck fuck.

yea god dammit.

no im gonna have a cry and a nap my room all sup[er fucked up messy now but fuck it. im gonna quit djing and sleep all day. fuck

yaldkjfag;lkhga

agklhag;lahg

ag;lkhaglkhasg

aglkhadsghadgs;lkh gah;lkgsa

[ i need to break some stuff.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am whiney but no one here wants to hear it. so ill type it here becuase either way if you guys care or not it doesnt bother me. i can whine all i want and if no one wants to hear it they just wont read it. no big deal.

and its still not working.

just so you guys can rest easy i have since fixed my problem. yee took forever and you know what i had the tape deck cords backwards. fuck it though i dont care im impatience as a ho. my butler should be doing this stuff for me but nooooooo too bad im from a fucking working class family thats bullshit.

Archived